Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

PRICE DROP 1997 Gen 5 BB8 for sale - spares or repair

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
nopy99
My Generation: 5G

PRICE DROP 1997 Gen 5 BB8 for sale - spares or repair

Post by nopy99 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:46 pm

PRICE DROP TO £500.

Hi there all,

Im selling my R reg prelude. I bought this as a project but have decided to move her on.

Its a BB8 4 WS auto model. the 4WS is operational. The engine turns over, auto box goes into gear etc.

Good points:-
The previous owner bought it from new. I have not driven it much so effectively this is a one owner car. its an ultra low mileage example and the engine ticks over very sweetly and i have included a video of the engine running. It looks like the spare wheel and jack has never even been used in its life. Parts of this car give the impression that the car just rolled of the production line. The interior is also extremely clean. The previous owner has had the car serviced on a mileage based regime and there are 3 stamps in the book. I have the original handbook folder, service book etc.

Bad points:-
Its failed on its MOT in December and has been stood since as there is suspension work needed. you can check the MOT history check site to see what needs doing to her to get her back on the road. There is some rust on the rear arches which needs attending to. I have had the sill covers off and there is a bit of rust on the rear arches to be treated but the majority of the sills look solid (see pics) .

Reason for sale:-
Purchased in November 2017 as a project and i have decided its time to move on.

Car Location:-
New Malden in Surrey. partial postcode KT3 6.

further details.:-
If you have any questions or to arrange a viewing then email me on nopy1999@outlook.com

Price:-
£500.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06LuBb2KkPY

Pictures

Last edited by nopy99 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:11 pm

Welcome
Great listing, with excellent detail.
Looks like a great base project not needing much work (that sill rust is very easy to sort). Fair price IMO.
Had a look at the MOT failure sheet and I'm very. very surprised at what it's been failed on - never heard of any problems like that with the arms before. Makes me wonder about the garage, tbh... But if true, they're easy enough things to swap out.
The ARB drop links are also very easy.
Hope this goes to a good home.

nopy99

Post by nopy99 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:10 pm

price dropped to £500

nopy99

Post by nopy99 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:40 am

Gone.

Return to “Cars for sale”