Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

2000 Auto VTI ONE OWNER San Marino red

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Waglet
My Generation: 5G

2000 Auto VTI ONE OWNER San Marino red

Post by Waglet » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:43 am

Hi.
Any one interested in purchasing my one owner VTI? Had since new in 2000.

Good bits:- Fully repainted 3 years ago and gearbox refurbished at 70K. (Now mileage is 95k and is used daily)
Interior is as new. Original Honda mats with 'prelude' written on drivers mat and these are also as new.
New genuine Honda cat converter last year. (£2k to get through MOT). New rear box last month.
Wheels have been refurb'd. Yoko tyres put on at last MOT. (MOT'd till mid October 2018).
As it's one owner you can imagine the history I have compiled. Thousands spent all logged.
Bad bits :- Cruise control has packed up. 4WS light is on. (goes better without 4 wheel steering and you can park it!)
Rear wheel arches showing signs of wear i.e. rust bubbling up.
Can't add pictures as my knowledge of doing this sort of stuff is crap and holds no interest for me.

Not sure what car is worth but must be somewhere near £1500? Location is Northamptonshire. Email me at waglet@btinternet.com

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Post by wurlycorner » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 am

Hi welcome

Thanks for joining up to offer the car - it's great to see them offered to enthusiasts and this one does sound like it should be mechanically in spot on condition. It's a rare colour, too.

Pics definitely help a sale. If you want to add some, you need to upload them to a free hosting site like imgur and then copy the "IMG" link from imgur and paste it into the message body on here.

Alternatively you could email them to me and I will upload them to my account and post them for you?

Cheers

Waglet

Re: 2000 Auto VTI ONE OWNER San Marino red

Post by Waglet » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:48 am

Hi,
Thanks for your help so far. I have a few pictures of the restoration and some I took the other day. I am now in a position to part with the car. If you could let me know your email address so you could post the pics that would be great.
Thanks. Richard.

hondansxr

Post by hondansxr » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:50 pm

goes better with out 4ws ????? if that was the case honda would have built it like it !

Waglet

Post by Waglet » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:02 pm

Sure makes it easier to park!

Return to “Cars for sale”