Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

93 JDM 4g BB4 2.2 VTEC manual + heap of spares

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Andyjess666
My Generation: 5G

Post by Andyjess666 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 am

What type I had a mk 6 it was a cracking car bomb proof nothing ever went wrong with it but the lure of another prelude made me sell it

Angus
My Generation: 4G

Post by Angus » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:31 am

It's a Gen 7 T-Sport. Feels like it's made out of Pepsi cans compared to the Prelude, and doesn't rip and snort nearly so much. :lol:

I had half a dozen Gen 5 (popup lights) Celicas, including a couple of JDM GT4s, before I got the Prelude so it's vaguely familiar territory. Brother in law is a Toyota Service Manager, which is handy.

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:03 pm

Looks like a really good 4g and that's a very decent price IMO.
Really hope it goes to a good home and stays on the forum.

Angus

Post by Angus » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:17 pm

A few more piccies, as requested.

Driver seat cover has got a bit stretched, seat is fine underneath! I've always had carpet tiles on the floor in the front (after I got a heap of them in an office refit :) ), to give a bit of extra protection to the mats.

To the right of the steering wheel, fog front and back switches, plus that USDM dimmer wheel. Facelift interior door handles & tweeters (originals in box of spares). Note JDM flare in place, too. :) Think I also have the original black under-dash plastics (swapped for grey), not sure. Definitely got the black sill protectors.

Last edited by Angus on Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angus

Re: 93 JDM 4g BB4 2.2 VTEC manual + heap of spares

Post by Angus » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Now SOLD folks.

To a local guy who plans to get it back up to show condition. Perfect.

:)

Drax

Post by Drax » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:05 pm

Excellent news 😎
2.2 JDM DOHC SI-VTEC LSD TCS 4WS ABS BB1 MANUAL 1992
FOR PAUL

Angus

Post by Angus » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:41 pm

Well damn. The guy picked it up last week and horsed around in in it all weekend, then reported that the tensioner had given up and bust the balancer belt.

No comeback, of course, and he was well warned that the timing belt was due (though I hadn't expected it to go quite so quickly, because the car was running fine and right on the 60K interval). He did say that would be his first job (not counting enthusiastic road-testing, evidently). He hadn't taken the spares initially, so I've given them to him for nowt to offset a little of the immediate cost he's been landed with. Frees up a load of space in my garage!

Anyhow, he now has it up for sale again at a price that's what he paid me plus what he's paying to get the belts done. Up to him - his car now.

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Angus wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:41 pm
Well damn. The guy picked it up last week and horsed around in in it all weekend, then reported that the tensioner had given up and bust the balancer belt.

No comeback, of course, and he was well warned that the timing belt was due (though I hadn't expected it to go quite so quickly, because the car was running fine and right on the 60K interval). He did say that would be his first job (not counting enthusiastic road-testing, evidently). He hadn't taken the spares initially, so I've given them to him for nowt to offset a little of the immediate cost he's been landed with. Frees up a load of space in my garage!

Anyhow, he now has it up for sale again at a price that's what he paid me plus what he's paying to get the belts done. Up to him - his car now.
Blerg! :eh: :think:
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:15 pm

Before I comment, what year?

Return to “Cars for sale”