Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Looking for WHITE 4th gen 2.3 or 2.2 auto or man

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Totalfinlay
My Generation: 4G

Looking for WHITE 4th gen 2.3 or 2.2 auto or man

Post by Totalfinlay » Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:04 am

Looking for a white 4th generation prelude, ideally 2.3 non vtec, auto or manual. Would consider a 2.2 VTEC aswell only in white please.

I'm looking to build the perfect prelude, obviously this is very subjective. And I don't mean in the traditional sense i.e engine build, more an all round perfect prelude.

This to me is a,
White 4th generation prelude, slightly lowered at the rear and nice set of white rims maybe enkeis or rotas,
Engine would be a 2.3 h23 Non VTEC, I prefer the non VTEC feel as it's linear and way more fun down low where you'll mostly be using it due to city drives and countryside runs.
Manual -got to be, although I am happy to convert this from an auto
Interior stuff like; the later rear seats without the huge centre column, this adds slightly more room in the rear, this then gives the updated centre column at the front which will mean probably moving the handbrake, I'd like climate control and cruise control, I will likely also put a fair amount of sound dampening material under the carpets whilst this is all being carried out.
As for mods I'm not fussed as much, maybe a CAI to get a nicer growl under acceleration

Regardless, all this starts with a white chassis 4g lude which is what I'm on the hunt for, with preferably a 2.3

Return to “Cars for sale”