Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Silver 5th gen Track Car - 2.2 Manual

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Kie39
My Generation: 4G

Post by Kie39 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Here we have for sale our 5th gen Track Car. We have owned and used the car for the last 3 years. Having done about 15 or so track days in that time.

The car has covered approx 150k miles (i will update with exact mileage when i find out). No MOT as we trailer the car. Cant imagine it would be too dificult to sort, just needs handbrake re-fitting.

The car is brilliant and given us many a fantastic trackday. We have passed many cars that we just shouldn’t be anywhere near. It is phenomenal on the brakes and in the corners. We have a desire to pursue more power and the cost to do so with this car is too much so we are going down a different avenue. Need to sell to fund, already have another 2 track cars so must go.

Car is fully stripped out with conra monaco bucket seats and 4 point harnesses. Will get pics of interior as soon as possible.

Fitted with BC Coilovers - just had full geo setup at Indigo GT.

Cambelt and clutch changed this year. Always serviced between trackdays.

Has upgraded front brakes, porsche calipers and jaguar discs. Not sure on details of this as fitted when purchased. But as mentioned works very well. We have details for replacement pads.

Bonnet is on pins and boot is on pins and clips, structure of boot cut away to save weight.
Saving weight has been key to developing this car.

4ws is locked out but still has the cpu and axle fitted.

Got a folder of paperwork from previous ownership and original booklet with spare key and red key.

Body work is in good condition but not mint. I am sure compared with many other track cars it is very good. 17” wheels and spare set with wets.

We have a lsd gearbox that can be purchased separately.

Car is located in Pontypool, South Wales.
Best to contact my Father in law for viewing.
Francis 07974 690 925

Looking for £2,850.00 ovno.

Kie39

Post by Kie39 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:18 pm

Car will be at Llandow Circuit Saturday the 7th Sep for any potentially interested parties.

Dino

Post by Dino » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Have been on track with this car and is a great motor.. if you want a base track set-up you wont go wrong with this

Return to “Cars for sale”