Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5th Gen 2.2 Vti 4WS for Sale!

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Totalfinlay
My Generation: 4G

Post by Totalfinlay » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:36 pm

2001 HONDA PRELUDE 2.2 Litre VTEC MANUAL 'Vti 4WS' Model 197Bhp (200hp) in Ficus Green

This car has 143,000 miles on it. You would not know it, the interior is great and the engine runs like a dream.

The interior is Cream / Tan cloth, there aren't any faults with it that come to mind.
The original insert floor mats have a slight wear spot where the heel rests on the floor
There is a Pioneer Bluetooth Double Din head unit installed which sounds great and works great, i can if you'd prefer reinstall the original single din pioneer head unit.

Mechanically this car runs well and pulls hard through all the gears, Vtec engages at exactly 5K and works perfectly. I have just painted the rocker cover and exhaust heat shield, I did this due to having it off anyway whilst i was replacing all the seals/gaskets around the rocker cover and its securing nuts as well as the wells for the sparkplugs. I am also going to be replacing the seals on the distributor and changing the oil and filter before the sale. The 4 Wheel Steering works well and gives a great turning circle.

The body work; its colour still glistens well when clean, There are two treated bubble spots on the left arch and on the right a very early on sign of a bubble at the top rear.
There is a ding by the right handle from a car park and a ripple in the front right quarter where it has previously been pushed back out, there's a few other marks as to be expected from a car that's 20 years old and been lovingly used. The rims have a small amount of curbing but overall when clean look very smart.

The boot is well kept and comes with the spare, jack and wheel nut wrench as thought.

V5C is present and ready to go to new owner. Serious buyers/enquires
only

Service history stamped until the end of the book! then receipts for the rest.

See Ebay post for Photos and listing! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/264458237815

mhsb7780
My Generation: 5G

Post by mhsb7780 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:25 am

Hello, I was wondering if this is still for sale? I know its been a few years but this is my dream configuration and I wanted to at least ask. Also is/was it right or left hand drive?

Sailor
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 0G

Post by Sailor » Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:43 pm

The advert's two and a half years old ...
International Pensioner of Mystery

Return to “Cars for sale”