Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

FREE! Gen 5 2.0 Auto MOT failure

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
falcopops
My Generation: 5G

Post by falcopops » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:56 pm

I'm taking a punt that someone nearby me (Penicuik, 10 miles south of Edinburgh) might want a basket case for parts.

5th Gen Prelude my old man spec'd through a dealer in Rotterdam and imported. Built as RHD, not converted. A bit over 80k on the engine, but the box was replaced by Honda a few years ago, so not sure how many miles are on that. The drive train is absolutely sound and always been serviced by Honda (Brown Bros in Peebles for as long as I can recall)

This car has been in the family from day one and has loads of receipts, but it's done now.

Reg is W589 SSX have a look at the list of things it failed the MOT on, so it'll need to be transported, but it moves fine under its own steam.

There is a lot of rust by the rear wheels and all the plastic bumpers have been scraped/deformed at the corners.

I'll look at getting some pics up in the next few days.

I'll scrap it if there is no interest and I'm merely looking to give an enthusiast the option of a freebie.

Let me know if you're keen.

newkid
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: spaz_ma_taz

Post by newkid » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:06 pm

Pmd.

falcopops
My Generation: 5G

Post by falcopops » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm