Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

98 5th Gen Chassis Only

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Jackson Bondy
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Jacksb4

98 5th Gen Chassis Only

Post by Jackson Bondy » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Hi All,

Hope you are all doing well, busy times so not been on here much.
Just offering this out here before it goes for scrap - this is a 98 5th Gen in I believe Arctic Silver.

The car was an automatic, the box failed in it and I intended to swap it to a manual. It's now been sat for approximately 2 years and after being messed about/unable to find parts I've decided to just strip it for spares and get rid of the rest of the car.
Car had a small amount of front end damage, only seems to have affected the front crash beam which I removed when removing the gearbox but wanted to mention it anyway.
Engine and gearbox have been removed as well as the front suspension. Rear suspension and the 4WS box/sensors will all be coming out before the car goes.
Interior is in fairly good condition although being sat for so long has allowed some damp and consequent mold to set in - this is in both the cabin and the boot.

Pictures below, if anyone wants any more information/pictures then let me know.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Buyer will need a trailer and a method for moving it without wheels otherwise it might be a bit of a challenge :lol:
Car is located in Fareham, Hampshire.
'99 BB8 Motegi (H22A8)

Return to “Cars for sale”