Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

1991 UK Celica GT4 widebody

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
KeithB
My Generation: 5G

1991 UK Celica GT4 widebody

Post by KeithB » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:10 pm

91' ST185 UK Widebody, £1200, Northampton
Hi everyone, I am selling my ST185 which has just had a fresh MOT with no advisories runs out end August ‘13. The car drives well and engine runs smoothly, pulling well in every gear, the car has been in the family for the last four years and due to lack of space unfortunately it has to go. The car has covered 118554 miles
The car was off of the road for a year or so before the last MOT and needed some work doing so the front and rear brake discs and pads were replaced, front and rear ARB to chassis poly bushes fitted, brand new Japspeed cat back exhaust system, replacement standard intercooler with BOV take off/Bailey external wastegate, Samco turbo-intercooler hose, all of the copper fuel/brake lines front to back replaced, I had Pirtek fabricate new pipes/braided hoses for the gearbox oil cooler, Hose From Hell replaced, also an ignition/fluids service. Also there were repairs to the outer and middle sills on both sides of the car, and a small patch in the drivers foot well. Yoko parada spec 2 tyres have only covered about 500 miles.
The interior is showing some signs of age but is in reasonable condition and complete, there is a JVC DVD head unit fitted, Momo steering wheel, Indiglo dial faces and a pillar mounted boost gauge.
Although I do not have proof the previous owner claimed the clutch was replaced not long before I bought the car and it has not covered many miles since.
Bad points – There is a small area of rust between the N/S rear wheel and bumper where the sunroof drain pipe rests, this is not badly gone and is also the only rust on the car now. There is an ABS fault but I’ve had this identified as the front O/S wheel sensor so should be a simple repair. The heater matrix developed a leak but I have bypassed it so if you would like to heater working this would have to be repaired. Lastly somebody keyed the O/S door and rear wing but the paint work is mostly very good although being red does benefit from a regular polish of course.

Last edited by KeithB on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

KeithB
My Generation: 5G

Post by KeithB » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Now sold and on its way up north

Return to “Cars for sale”