Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

96 UKDM 2.2 VTEC Metallic Blue

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Macaroon
My Generation: 4G

96 UKDM 2.2 VTEC Metallic Blue

Post by Macaroon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

As I discovered today that one of my lovely neighbours had placed a "Scrap Cars Wanted" card on poor old Harold, I think it's time I made plans to get rid of him. Technically, he is illegally parked as he is off the road, but his nose in on the pavement so if neighbours wanted to report me, they could.

Will post pics if anyone is remotely interested but in summary:

96 UKDM 2.2.VTEC
Approx 140K mileage
Currently has no Tax or MOT as took him off the road when I bought the new lude.
Engine and interior is great but bodywork is in need of a fair bit of TLC.
Horn, Cruise Control not working and SRS light has been on for a fair few months.....sure this wouldn't take much to sort out, just didn't have the time to get him to the garage before I took him off the road.
He is currently sitting on a set of original wheels but as these are not mine, he would be available with a set of Momo wheels instead.
Perfect for anyone looking to use as a donor car, or someone with the time to be able to restore him to his former glory.

Appreciate he isn't worth much in his current condition but if anyone is interested, please let me know and I can give you more details and pics if required.

I will be really sad to see the old man go as he and I have had some fun (and a few scary moments before the rear suspension was replaced last year!) but he doesn't fit in my garage so my plans to work on him as a project are not really feasible. :cry:

Ta,

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:34 pm

ah, the poor little man. Hope the sale goes well.

Macaroon

Post by Macaroon » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Yes, Poor Harold. I feel so guilty...... :cry:

Macaroon

Post by Macaroon » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:00 pm

If no one is interested, I have been offered £200 for him........:(

Macaroon

Post by Macaroon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:48 pm

Just a quick update. Harold is away to be donor car for a racing civic with a lude engine.

Bye bye old chap, have fun (even if it's only bits of you)...... :cry:

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:35 am

Macaroon wrote:Just a quick update. Harold is away to be donor car for a racing civic with a lude engine.

Bye bye old chap, have fun (even if it's only bits of you)...... :cry:
I'm sure he'll enjoy it. At least now he'll be trying to kill someone else on the corners :lol:
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Kawa
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Post by Kawa » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Smart, all's well that end's well (kinda). :D

Harold on the racetrack :)

Return to “Cars for sale”