Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

BB8 5th gen 2.2 VTI Full motegi kit - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
LewisH
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Hepges

BB8 5th gen 2.2 VTI Full motegi kit - NO LONGER FOR SALE

Post by LewisH » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi there,

Ive just bought this car off a friend, and i do like it, but... i want an integra type R.

It is an 1997 BB8 prelude 4ws 2.2 VTI Motegi Manual.

Car had belts + waterpump and coolant change at 73,000 miles (receipts from main dealer to proove so)

It has the full motegi kit, as listed in the add title. The wheels do need rubbing down, and spraying again... in which i was going to do black, and can still do if the buyer wish's! Also the passenger side side skirt has a little bit missing, but isnt terrible. (will get pictures tomorrow)

Now the car has only covered 3k miles in the last 2 years. The current mileage is 76,600. Serviced at 74,000 by the previous owner, but i can do a service on it but not until the end of this month! I have JUST put brand new blueprint HT leads on her, and done a full fuel system clean out. I only run her on Vpower fuel as well, never run it on any lower octane fuel.

Mods -

-Full stainless exhaust system, JDM manifold and downpipe, with de-cat, middle, B pipe and backbox.
-ITG cone filter on stainless intake pipe. (both heat rapped)
-Its had Del sol front seats put in with a cloth rear deck also.

Tax and MOT on the car (tax has a fresh 6 months, MOT has 5 months)

I have some receipts for the car, but not loads. I have got MOT certificates from 2005 (i think) in which are all pass's. It has 2 keys, the standard alarm its self is broke in which i have a replacement alarm coming and i will fit before the buyer collects. central locking works perfect with the key in the lock as well!

Car starts first time, everytime.

Has some slight damage on the rear quater (passenger side) will upload pictures tomorrow in the day light!

4WS works perfectly, no error codes or lights on the dash board either!

Its in a dark blue (not sure what colour blue its called) and the front splitter has been sprayed black by the previous owner.

I used to be a car valeter, so i have already valeted the car, but will re-do it for the buyer! I dont use cheap crap chemicals either, it will be done in dodo juice and a machine polish after to give it that extra finish.

Interior is very clean, carpets unmarked front and back. Boot carpet all present also.

I only have 2 pictures of the car at the minute but will take more tomorrow and upload them first thing.

Price i would like for this car is £1200, price is reflecting the low mileage and very good condition for this cars year, but i am open to sensible offers!

These 2 pictures are just after i cleaned her. The paint has a very nice shine in my opinion!

If any more questions are needed please inbox, or re-post on here!

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

Howzit37
Supporter 2015
XBOX GamerTag: Howzit37

Post by Howzit37 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi mate, where are you based?

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Lowestoft mate, I'll PM you a postcode.

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:13 pm

Sorry i havent taken any pictures and uploaded them today, weather has been really crap! Will do them tomorrow.

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:42 pm

ok, this car NEEDS to go ASAP. I will take £1000 for it....

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

Donald
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 0G

Post by Donald » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Pending more pics my brother may be interested... only around the corner from you as well ;)

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok dude. ive ordered coilover sleeves for it as well.... as i said, youll have to wait for the V5 to turn up for it as well! If your brother wants the sleeves for it as well ill want £80 more (thats what i paid)

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Here are the body work pictures as promised. I forgot to take my key to the car (well gutted) so i didnt get interior pictures / engine bay ones. Sorry =(

Lewis -

Edit [Merlin] - Added IMG tags.
BB8 UKDM VTi

nitin_s1
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Del Sol seats in there?? Did you buy this off a guy called Jay Peak? He has a blue 5G, with white wheels and Del Sol seats.. :idea: :idea:

LewisH

Post by LewisH » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

No, he HAD a 5g =p you have his leather interior from what it had standard, correct? :)

Lewis -
BB8 UKDM VTi

Return to “Cars for sale”