Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

My 1998 5th Gen Prelude Vti Manual £800

Selling a car? Stick it in this section
Martin
My Generation: 4G

My 1998 5th Gen Prelude Vti Manual £800

Post by Martin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:06 pm

My car is currently up on ebay... going back to the best side with a 4th gen :D

1998 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vti VTEC Manual
147,000 miles
MOT until late June
Currently SORN

Here we have the reluctant sale of my trusty Honda Prelude VTi , I've owned this car since Aug 2011 and it's been a great car to own and drive. I am only selling as I have picked up a 4th generation Honda Prelude which I personally prefer after owning 7-8 of these models.
The car as you can see is in very good condition for it's age , it is not one of the unloved rusty examples you will often find on ebay ! It is however NOT a new car so there is the odd age related blemish.
Extensive history with original handbooks , master key and thousands in receipts and MOT's for over 10 years.
The engine is low to average mileage for the year and still pulls strong with no suspect smoke which points to engine wear on some examples.
It drives fine with no noises from worn suspension and is generally ready to go to a new owner in fine fettle!

The only things that may need sorting soon are a worn front right tyre and chip on the windscreen which will need sorting before it turns into a crack ( free on most insurance policies). Just insure, tax and drive away!

Any questions feel free to ask!

linky ...... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151017314020? ... 1555.l2649

Martin
My Generation: 4G

Post by Martin » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:09 pm

I also have original airbox and import front plate :)

Return to “Cars for sale”