Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Exhausts & Intakes

Engine/Gearbox questions and discussion
nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:15 pm

ATR84 wrote:what badges are missing off my type s? I believe there should be a Type S badge in the front grill? The Type S badge is on the back. Should there be an atts one as well?
In the grill, you can have any one of the three badges Which are 'Type-S', 'ATTS' or the word 'Prelude'. There was also a rare option to have that 'Prelude' in gold (I have collected all four). :ugeek:

In the back, you have a Type-S badge in the drive side of the bootlid.

nalla

Post by nalla » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Back to the exhausts question, I have a custom built 3" exhaust on my type s, mated to a Private Label manifold. IMO the loudness is based upon the size of the silencers, not the exhaust itself. I was told, being a long stroke engine, the H22 benefits from having a 3" jobby.

ATR84
XBOX GamerTag: mike84n

Post by ATR84 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:53 pm

nalla wrote:Back to the exhausts question, I have a custom built 3" exhaust on my type s, mated to a Private Label manifold. IMO the loudness is based upon the size of the silencers, not the exhaust itself. I was told, being a long stroke engine, the H22 benefits from having a 3" jobby.
Rich at Performance Autoworks said to me you might gain a little bit at the top end but lose it elsewhere.

I know some people won't like the sound but I am going to go for skunk 2 and decat because I want it to sound like this:

Return to “Engine / GearBox”