Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Fuel rail /injector match

Engine/Gearbox questions and discussion
Luderbrit
My Generation: 4G

Post by Luderbrit » Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:43 pm

Hi guys, Happy new year.
I am building up a H22A1 JDM engine, ive got to the point where I have a accord euro R intake manifold but I am using my original injectors, BIG PROBLEM, the injectors are too long for the fuel rail mounting bolts, ie the bolts do not protrude through the base plate of the fuel rail, also the injectors seem high up in the inlet manifold, about 10mm, I also found that the fuel pressure regulator is a different fitment ie off set port to the mounting holes, I read it was a straight swap, my injectors have a resister module box,
. My question is what injectors will I need to keep my standard 340 ml and what will fit my fuel rail/manifold
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Vtecmec
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: vtecmec

Post by Vtecmec » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:00 pm

It's not the injectors you need to change, but the mounting setup for the fuel rail.

Rosko racing manufacture a bracket and spacers to make it work.

https://roskoracing.com/collections/int ... 1119445058

I came up with my own solution to make it all fit, basically copying their solution.

viewtopic.php?t=790&start=410

Luderbrit

Post by Luderbrit » Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:03 pm

Thanks for the info vtecmec, great knowledge, Ill do what you done make my own, ill buy some alloy billet and fab. like you, my fuel rail is a euro type R so is different to yours, all I need is the dimension from the face of the manifold to the fuel rail so I can get the correct pressure on the injectors, normal torque is 12Nm, I can space out the mounting bolts if necessary to get the height's
Seen your posts on your links, done the very same to my engine with a full strip down :D
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

Return to “Engine / GearBox”