Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

4G and 5G Sunroof Bits - Last chance before they're scrapped

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
uberNoobZA
My Generation: 4G

4G and 5G Sunroof Bits - Last chance before they're scrapped

Post by uberNoobZA » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:32 pm

I have some sunroof bits available that I need to get rid off, as I am getting rid of the lockup they are in. They must be gone by the time I leave for holiday, so they need to be gone by 21 December. They have to be collected from Oxford, or I'm happy to meet up to 15 miles outside of Oxford. Shown below is what I have. I am not putting prices, as I'm happy for whatever you offer. First come, first served, but it must be gone by 21 December.

So, here we have a 5G sunroof frame, with cream privacy cover, and motor
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Next up we have another 5G frame, this time with a grey privacy cover, and motor
Image Image Image Image Image Image

We then have a 5G moonroof, which has been modified to fit in a 4G frame (you simply need to cut off 2 metal tabs, which has been done - dunno if this means it won't work on a 5G anymore). This has a few rust spots around the inside of the frame, as shown. (first two pics show where the metal tabs were cut off to allow it to fit in a 4G frame)
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Lastly, we have a 4G frame (no motor) with a metal sunroof in it. The sunroof panel has a vinyl covering on it, but you can see rust has developed underneath and it is bubbling. should still be possible to rescue this with a bit of sanding and rust treatment
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

sol-lude
PSN GamerTag: Lude_666

Re: 4G and 5G Sunroof Bits - Last chance before they're scrapped

Post by sol-lude » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:23 am

If you were closer I would have snapped up a 5th one with cover so I can finish the sunroof conversion.

uberNoobZA

Re: 4G and 5G Sunroof Bits - Last chance before they're scrapped

Post by uberNoobZA » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Ok, guess there will all be going to the scrapper when I get back from South Africa :-(

Return to “Parts for sale”