Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

4x100 Honda to Renault 56.1-60.1mm S'LESS STEEL Spigot Rings

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
JayDee2G
My Generation: 2G

4x100 Honda to Renault 56.1-60.1mm S'LESS STEEL Spigot Rings

Post by JayDee2G » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:57 pm

Ebay link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x100-Honda-R ... SwwIZZ0nCu

This is a set of five stainless steel spigot / hubcentric rings which enable you to safely fit 4x100 Renault wheels, including classic wheels like Clio Turbines, Alpine Turbines and 1st Generation Espace Centras (see photos) with a 60.1mm centre bore to 4x100 Honda, Rover & Mini cars, which have a 56.1mm centre bore.

I've attached some pics of a few nice Renualt wheels which suit Hondas. The Prelude is mine & those wheels had these spigots in (my car & wheels are also for sale seperately).

I bought them from a well renowned UK seller who manufactures them himself & has a very good reputation with 1000's of satisfied customers over the years. I just searched for him on ebay & he's stopped production now & is only selling his remaining stock, so these are well worth picking up now while you can, always good to have the option of fitting these wheels in the future because some Renault wheels look awesome on any old cars including classic Hondas.

They are highly reisitant to corrosion. The condition is a testament to their quality, because I used them for 2.5 years & have just removed them. They still almost look as good as new with ZERO corrosion.

The marks will clean off if they bother you, they're usage marks & grease from fitting not rust.

£5 delivered.

Thanks

SOLD

Return to “Parts for sale”