Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Prelude 5th Gen Parts - Job lot.

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
CookiePrelude1057
My Generation: 5G

Honda Prelude 5th Gen Parts - Job lot.

Post by CookiePrelude1057 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi there.

Regretfully I had to scrap my Prelude last year. Before doing so I pillaged it for decent parts to help other owners (and with the intention to keep for when I buy another!). Alas, the time has come to have a clear out. I'm about to buy my first house so buying another Prelude will have to wait unfortunately.

Please see eBay link to photos and items I have. I ideally want to sell all as a whole. The parts consist of the following to name a few:

Front and back seats
Full carpets (in black bag)
Lots of interior trim
Stereo
Boot spoiler
Bits of exterior trim
Brand new exhaust (back box, rear and middle section) - Honda official, only done about 10 miles on car!
Front door cards
Drivers and passengers door windows

I have started the bidding at £150 (surely this must be a bargain?!) but no luck as of yet. Are these any use to someone? Might be a nice little money maker for someone to sell at an autojumble? I want a minimum of £150 for the lot.

I will consider spilling the parts if they do not sell as a whole. But ideally want to sell all as one. Van would be needed to collect (or very large estate with clever packing! I own a Volvo V50 and they would not fit in there). Parts are located in Oakworth outside Keighley (BD22).

Please message me if you would like any more information or photos etc.

Thanks for looking.

Chris

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/332721423462 ... 1558.l2649

PreludePete
Supporter 2016

Post by PreludePete » Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Hi Chris,

Might help if you could specify which kind of Prelude the bits came from, Vti or 2.0 litre etc.

Pete

CookiePrelude1057

Post by CookiePrelude1057 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:03 pm

D'oh, my bad!

They came off a 2.0 litre manual. However most parts are non engine related anywho. The majority is the interior which would fit any 5th gen.

Thanks Pete.

Chris.

Return to “Parts for sale”