Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Prelude parts for sale

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
Oldschoolprelude
My Generation: 4G

Prelude parts for sale

Post by Oldschoolprelude » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:34 pm

Hi all just joined this website as I want to sell some parts which could go to a genuine enthusiast rather than any tom, gentleman's sausage or Harry.

So got some value sport side skirts and a value sport high level spoiler for the 4th gen lude.

Also have jdm black insert lights with eye lids on them. Want 150 for them.

Was gonna keep them for when I get another 4th gen but need cash and want to sell.

Not long ago someone was selling just the spoiler on eBay for not much less than what I want for them.

The price is £450 for both

All members that read this post know that value sport kits are not easy to get hold of or get hold of at all.

I would prefer collection from old Trafford rather than post due to the size and costs of it.

Don't know how to add pics but if someone tells me how to do I will.

Thanks and no stupid offers

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?
My Generation: 4G

Prelude parts for sale

Post by wurlycorner » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:11 pm

Hi
Thanks for joining up.
You will need to add pics to the listing to comply with the selling rules.
At least one pic of each of the items (or one pic with all of them in) needs to include a visible piece of paper with your username written on a bit of paper. Sounds like a pain, but it's try and help protect sellers from fraudulent sellers (no doubt you're legit, but we've had them in the past).
Info on how to add pics in this thread;
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=716

Return to “Parts for sale”