Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

4 x Dunlop SP Sport 9000 205/55/15 7.5mm

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
mbwoy84
My Generation: 4G

4 x Dunlop SP Sport 9000 205/55/15 7.5mm

Post by mbwoy84 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a set of Dunlop SP Sport 9000 in 205/55/15 after hunting high and low all over the internet for about 18 months for a set of these exact tyres as no new, off the shelf tyres I could find in this size and up to the spec I required for the performance of the car I wanted to run them on, which is something I’d been restoring over several years.

However, when I got the wheels out to mount these tyres on, I discovered that I didn’t have the size wheels on which I thought, so I actually required a different size which I would have no problem buying decent tyres for. Doh!

Anyway, that leaves me with these tyres to try and find a new home for and I know that one of very few cars these are the correct and ideal size for are certain 4th and 5th Gen Preludes, and most people are running an alternative size due to a struggle to get quality tyres in this size, hence me offering them here.

Anyway, these in great condition with 7.5mm tread all round. I paid £180 for these, which I thought was a bit of a bargain all things considered, so I’m offering them for the same price to anyone on here.

All the best

Mike

Return to “Parts for sale”