Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5th Gen Bi-Xenon HID retrofit headlights

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
RattyMcClelland
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: RattyMcClelland

5th Gen Bi-Xenon HID retrofit headlights

Post by RattyMcClelland » Sun May 03, 2020 9:14 pm

ImageImage

Right these are old. I got them in 2010 and were made by a chap in the USA.
I believe they are an older Infinity FX Bi xenon projector in right hand drive form with BMW e46 shrouds.
FULL Moromito H1 wiring harness XB35 ballests and XB25 5500k d2S Bulbs and a spare set of D2S bulbs. Its completely plug and play. Wire the wiring harness to battery positive. Both ballests need grounding and the h1 input goes off one of the OEM headlight plugs (you only use one, left or right it doesnt matter. Then you connect the projector high beam solenoid to the high beam socket plug on both sides. These are the 2 red wires handing out the back of the headlight.

The headlights themselves are not perfect. Far from it. The lenses are freshly lacquered however they have scratches that cant be repaired but looks very nice from a few feet back. The headlights look like they have been sealed with tigerseal. The top headlight bolt hole is broke on both but this does not effect anything.
The left projector isnt perfectly level, its slightly aimed clockwise.
Missing the little rubber side covers that sit against the wings.
Passes MOT fine and these are a HUGE improvment on the OEM halogens lights.

Here are some output shots.
Here you can see the left beam is slightly on the body lemonade.

Low beam

High beam (solenoid activated

Im asking for £250 delivered. Being 5th Gen headlights ill ship them on a pallet since they are huge.

Return to “Parts for sale”