Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

229 bhp for £700ono + a decent exhaust?

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
4thgenphil
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

229 bhp for £700ono + a decent exhaust?

Post by 4thgenphil » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:48 pm

well i've decided to break my car so here goes

i'd like to sell all of this together as it makes more sense that way and it all ties in together

ATR intake mani modded to fit straight onto a prelude and port mathed to suit s2k throttle body. complete with iacv. this has been modified so cruise and (ok i cant remember as it was a long time ago) can still be used. comes with gas flowed s2k TB.

prelude injectors proffesionally cleaned by emerald less than 4k miles ago

fuel rail to suit the above intake mani and includes standard FPR.

custom CAI intake to suit the above with a large K+N, M's cone filter (expensive and rare)

Accord type r (prelude type s) cams, in good condition. mileage unknown but look in good in condition.

and finally to tie all this in a socketed obd1 p72 ecu. Not sure if its still running hondata s100, i do have the box that upgrades this to s200 this does data logging and allows full throttle shift along with 2 step rev limiter (basic launch control) .

this is tuned so vtec engages at 5k with a limiter at 8k

with this fitted i did a 9.30 lap of the ring with a passenger, cruise control, power steering, sunroof, aircon, full interior including all the sound deadening and matts and a fat numpty at the helm!

with the weight loss but still a fat numpty driving this setup did a 14.2 at the pod on a cold day with a touch of a head wind (as usual at santa pod) .

i would like to sell this as a bundle as it was all tuned together and will save you around £300-£350 in tuning.

seems expensive right?
£150 for type s cams (thats the lower end of what they go for)
£40 s2k TB before they are gas flowed
£100 p72 (very cheap for these) before socketing
£300 tuning
£30 to make the CAI
£30 k&n (thats for a bog standard small one
£100 ATR inlet manifold before the modifications
£30 to ultra sonic clean the injectors
£80 for a decent fuel rail
£ ? s100/200 isnt made anymore but it wasnt cheap!
£100+ all the other little bits and bobs like sensors, oem bits, hoses etc
this is all before labour and materials etc

this all took me a long time to accumulate and get it all together work right. it was worth it 8-)

this was confirmed on a second dyno when she did a 228bhp, on a warm day

ECU

cams

intake

Air filter

my h22a engine is for sale if you want to really ties it all together, its got 130kish on it, was compression tested and showed good even results, comes with h23 tensioner conversion with 4k on it, 4k old oem water pump, 4k old belt. no balance belt. this will be the bare engine, ie no flywheel, pulleys, alt, wiring, dizzy, gearbox, rocker cover (i will throw an random one if you really need, sump (again i will give you a knackered one if you need). NO EXHAUST MANIFOLD EITHER :lol:
nothing special TBH £350 ono purely for the nearly new bits on it this price is only if you buy the above setup as i do really need bits off this.

all this is still fitted to the car so will take me a week or so to remove if any one needs it, the engine a little longer as i need to find an engine hoist ;)

located in thetford, collect only, i could deliver if your reasonable close! i will not post, especially not overseas!

any questions fire away

more pictures to come when i finally beat the location of the charger for the decent camera out of the missus :lol:
:thumbdown:

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 pm

im confused, what are you actually selling here?! probs cause its so late but i cant seem to fathom out exactly what the deal is :lol:

spell it out to me mate 8-) you get X for £X :lol:

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:03 am

my bad, its late this end aswell
£700 ono for atr intake, s2k TB, injectors, fuel rail, CAI, filter, Tuned ECU, and all the other bits and bobs that go with that

£350 ono for the engine if bought with the above!

REMEMBER ONO! (on nearest offer) ;)

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

and your deffo not interested in splitting the bits up separately? :scaredtoss:

Ammo
Admin | Spammer Assassin

Post by Ammo » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:06 am

You are so gay, you haven't been speaking to Rob after today have you? and I will see you at Norfolk Arena for some sideways action!?

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

bristol_bb4 wrote:and your deffo not interested in splitting the bits up separately? :scaredtoss:
i'd rather not TBH although if i get buyers for all the individual bits i will consider ;)

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

Ammo wrote:You are so gay, you haven't been speaking to Rob after today have you? and I will see you at Norfolk Arena for some sideways action!?
why gay? yes, just need to borrow a drift car :lol:

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:09 am

sweeeet, well if you do get alot of interest in the bits, ill have the cams,intake mani,tb and ecu! :)
Last edited by bristol_bb4 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:11 am

bristol_bb4 wrote:sweeeet, well if you do get alot of interest in the bits, ill have the cams,intake,tb and ecu! :)
so most of it then?! :lol:

if the engine doesnt go with i'm not overly bothered TBH, i can use bits on the new lump ;)

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:12 am

lol yeah most of it! ive already got all the other bits sat in my garage! :lol: you already got a fujitsubo mani havent you?? :lol:

Return to “Parts for sale”