Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

5g breaking

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
K30DPC
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

5g breaking

Post by K30DPC » Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:31 pm

@km666
Bonnet looks good to me. From outside there is no rust or dents and all rubber seals in front are present. From inside unfortunately there are some rust spots around lock loop and right next to it under the long seal, and rusty discoloration around the hinges. I believe easy to fix as there is no holes, just surface rust. Paint look OK but it's quite dirty at the moment. Car was parked for some time so it may need light buffing to bring all shine back. Let me know if you are interested so I will clean it and can send you some pics.
I don't feel like I should sell you bootlid as it has flaking clear coat so need some serious work.

@Max
Seal looks good mate. It has 3 little rips I believe someone was trying to fit long object into the car adt hit it. 2 are above right tailight and 1 on right side of rear window. I'd say it's more cosmetic than anything else. Plastic trim need cleaning but as whole trunk looks in good condition I believe it should be fine. PM me your whatsapp and I'll take pics for you

km666
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: fargoneonone

5g breaking

Post by km666 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:49 pm

Cheers for the info @K30DPC. If you could send some pics over of the bonnet that'd be much appreciated thanks.
-KM666

Max

5g breaking

Post by Max » Sun May 08, 2022 11:40 am

Hi mate, apologies for not getting back to you I've just been crazy busy lately, the seal i have already has some rips in it and i wanted a mint one, also needed a number of other bits so easier just to get it all from one go.

Free Ranj Egg

5g breaking

Post by Free Ranj Egg » Tue May 09, 2023 8:43 am

Hi mate - do you have a 5g bonnet by any chance? If so can you send some pics please.
I came before the chicken.. The argument is now settled!!

H22A8 197 motor with 190k on the clock
Tanabe lowering springs.
Skunk 2 megapower exhaust with a decat
M2B4 LSD Gearbox
Lightened flywheel
S2000 Steering Wheel
Type S Door inserts in Red

Return to “Parts for sale”