Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Mk5 lude clear out

Got some things for sale? Put them in this section
Deanobrown117
My Generation: 5G

Mk5 lude clear out

Post by Deanobrown117 » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Hi guys, recently I’ve sold my mk5 motegi and later on I’ll be doing a much more in depth post to sell the type s but here’s some stuff I’m currently selling, I’m tired of the Facebook pick it up tonight men for pennies so I should have come to the source of respect for these cars.

I will send any info or pictures needed and any details as best as I can answer. Message me for my number if there’s anything you need to discuss

Vis taxing carbon fibre bootlid - my dad bought it off ratty, looking for £300? feel that’s fair

Energy suspension full polybush kit for sh so includes radius bushes- brand new bought from tegiwa, looking for £230

Mtec front and rear brake discs drilled and grooved brand new bought 2 months ago still in protective wrapping/oil - £110, these are about £150 new currently

Professionally refurbished and electroplated gold front and rear calipers by bigredbrakes, the calipers and finish on these are spot on and the pictures don’t do it justice- the work alone would cost £410 so I feel justified asking £400 - can work a deal if the discs are wanted too- sliders pistons seals springs etc all replaced under their premium service.

Legalis r rear backbox, bought off a member on here as sold the car I just want what I paid for it, it’s in good nick aside from a few scratches and some welds but the flange- the baffles are in okay condition can only hear a little rattle £150

I have two doors and a bonnet in eucalyptus green, the bonnet has slight corrosion under the badge area inside, the doors paint isn’t great but they’re a good replacement if a bumps been had- looking for £40 a door and £20 for the bonnet

Cobra Daytona bucket recliners in black and grey leather on custom frames with rails. In good nick only missing one mechanism cover and slight nick in the leather but otherwise good condition, think they are roughly £600 new and a 4-8 week wait looking for £300

I have a h22a sir head from my old sir we stripped the engine down due to piston catching cylinder wall- no piston contact but could do with a skim and pressure test to be sure - £250?

Got some infinity Harlan reference parcel shelf speakers that fit the ludes, really good quality in motegi not sure what they’re worth but need to go

I have loads of other bits Oem interior stuff so message if there’s something needed

For pictures please dm and I’ll send over my number it’ll be easier

Christian

jdeale84

Mk5 lude clear out

Post by jdeale84 » Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:10 pm

Hi mate, is the driverside door handle still available?
Thanks, Justin

Free Ranj Egg

Mk5 lude clear out

Post by Free Ranj Egg » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:39 pm

Hi bud can you send me pics of the bonnet please. 07488375639. Thanks Ranj
I came before the chicken.. The argument is now settled!!

H22A8 197 motor with 190k on the clock
Tanabe lowering springs.
Skunk 2 megapower exhaust with a decat
M2B4 LSD Gearbox
Lightened flywheel
S2000 Steering Wheel
Type S Door inserts in Red

Return to “Parts for sale”