Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Tuner Issue 14 ‘GOLD CLASS’, OUT NOW!

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:24 pm

The May/ June 2014 issue of Honda Tuner is out now, packed full of an ever greater selection of Honda features. To accompany we have the usual show & meet coverage, motorsport, technical articles and much more. This is another must have issue.

On the cover this is is an incredible gold EG hatch with a K-Swap and is built from the track. We also have a pair of great CR-Z’s showing the future of Honda tuning and a wide arch S2000, broken suspension look DC5 and track inspired Coupe.

The easiest way to get a printed copy of Honda Tuner Magazine is to have one delivered to your door or subscribe to have every copy sent directly to you, from our online shop both at www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

Each issue is also available in good newsagents all over the UK & Ireland including WHSmith, Easons and an ever growing selection of independents.

Honda Tuner is also available digitally on the following platforms; PC or Mac, Facebook, iTunes, Amazon, Google, Samsung, Blackberry, Windows 8. The best bit is that if you buy a copy or subscription on one digital platform it is available to you on all digital platforms, for no extra charge.

As always, if you’re interested in being featured in our magazine’s ‘Your Cars’, ‘Your Snaps or even as a full feature car, send an email with some info and pictures to info@hondatuner.co.uk

Vtecmec
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G
XBOX GamerTag: vtecmec

Post by Vtecmec » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:46 pm

HONDA-TUNER wrote:broken suspension look DC5
:lol:

sproggy29
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: xxchytacxx

Post by sproggy29 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:43 pm

For me a high spending man got what he paid for, a neat, purposeful, well thought out, traffic munching and cruising driving machine.

I quite like it.

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”