Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Tuner Issue 4 - September/ October 2012, is OUT NOW!

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:45 pm

With the legend that is Romain Levesque’s Supercharged K24 Time Attack CRX gracing our cover and the best host of feature cars we’ve ever collected filling the pages of this packed magazine, this is a must have issue of Honda Tuner.

Featuring a K-swapped EG, Time Attack FD2, Amuse S2000 and a DC2 with fitment, there is truly something for everyone. Also included in this issue is more tech than ever before including a fantastic article on ECU Mapping (Pt1 of 2) from Paul West, of TDi North fame. Show and motorsport coverage including everything from Eibach Meet (USA) to Civic Cup and Endless & Hond-R meets to BTCC.

For ease you can simply order your printed copy to be delivered to your door or subscribe to have every copy sent directly to you, fresh off the printing press, from our online shop both at www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

This issue is also available in good newsagents all over UK & Ireland including WHSmith, Easons, Martin McColls and a host of independents.

It is also available online via Apples AppStore, iTunes & Newsstand AND is coming very soon on Samsung & Amazon (stay upto date via www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine)

If you’re interested in having your car featured in our magazine’s home grown section, send an email with some info and pictures to info@hondatuner.co.uk

Rocketrooney
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: rooneyrocket200
PSN GamerTag: mattrooney2003

Post by Rocketrooney » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 am

ordered mine yesterday received it today, great reading i have to say
Racing is Life

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”