Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Tuner Issue 5 OUT NOW - FREE COPIES for Total Honda Su

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

Honda Tuner Issue 5 OUT NOW - FREE COPIES for Total Honda Su

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Honda Tuner Issue 5 OUT NOW - FREE COPIES for Total Honda Subscribers!

The Nov/Dec 2012 issue of Honda Tuner is out now, packed full of a mixture of feature cars, show & meet coverage, motorsport, technical articles and much more. This is another must have issue.

From our twin cover star Civics, a B18C4 Turbo Jordan and an H22 EJ9 to a super smooth Coupe, female owned K24 DC2 & European Time Attack DC5 we have it covered in this issue. We also have reports from some of the last shows, meets & motorsport rounds of the 2012 season and plenty of technical knowledge filling out the back of this issue, including the final part of our ECU mapping article.

For ease you can simply order your printed copy to be delivered to your door or subscribe to have every copy sent directly to you, fresh off the printing press, from our online shop both at www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

This issue is also available in good newsagents all over UK & Ireland including WHSmith, Easons, Martin McColls and a host of independents.

It is also available online via Apples AppStore, iTunes & Newsstand AND is coming very soon on Samsung & Amazon (stay upto date via www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine)

If you’re interested in having your car featured in our magazine’s home grown section, send an email with some info and pictures to info@hondatuner.co.uk

As for the free copy of the magazine for Total Honda subscribers. As many of you may (or may not) know, Total Car Magazines recently went into administration, meaning no more Total Honda, and as such we are offering a free issue of Honda Tuner magazine to anyone that had subscribed to Total Honda, whether the subscription had expired or not, as a gift from us.

If you already subscribe to Honda Tuner we will add an extra issue on top of your subscription instead of giving you a second copy of this issue and if you have already purchased this issue but don’t subscribe, we’ll give you an extra issue if you take out a new subscription.

To claim your free issue simply email info@hondatuner.co.uk with details of your subscription or transaction to prove that you had previously subscribed to Total Honda and give us your postal address and we’ll get a copy sent right out to you.

mart609
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: mart609
PSN GamerTag: mart609

Post by mart609 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:22 am

Page 20 my wagon :)

shame it reads USDM instead of JDM though

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 am

mart609 wrote:Page 20 my wagon :)

shame it reads USDM instead of JDM though
Woo yeah! Scan it in! :D

That whole scan your articles in never did take off did it.

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:57 am

NafemanNathan wrote:That whole scan your articles in never did take off did it.
No. No it did not. :?

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”