Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

NEW - HONDA TUNER MAGAZINE!

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

NEW - HONDA TUNER MAGAZINE!

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Hi everyone!

We want to take this opportunity to announce the new Honda Magazine, Honda Tuner.

Our website is www.hondatuner.co.uk
Facebook is www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

We have a sample of our first cover at both locations. Please like us on facebook to stay upto date with what we’re doing too.

We are currently taking pre-orders via our website at www.hondatuner.co.uk/shop.htm Priced at only £2 + P&P as a First Issue Online SPECIAL OFFER! As well as 1 and 2 year subscriptions.

The print issue will be available at all the usual outlets in mid/late February (WH Smith, Martin McColls, Easons etc). An online edition will be available on Apple’s App Store & Newsstand, as well as on various other online platforms coming in first quarter 2012!

We hope to bring the Honda community the magazine that they deserve and honestly DO want to hear what you think about the magazine, the design, photography & written articles, and what you want to see in future issues.

Please let us know your thoughts on the cover, your opinions & also anything you would like to see in the upcoming issues, either on the forum or you can contact me directly at will@hondatuner.co.uk

We’re also looking for READER’S RIDES (and feature cars) for the next issues so send us some pictures, info & a bit of a story about your car to editorial@hondatuner.co.uk

Thanks and we hope to hear all your feedback!

Will,
Editor - Honda Tuner.

Kawa
My Generation: 4G
XBOX GamerTag: kawa222

Re: NEW - HONDA TUNER MAGAZINE!

Post by Kawa » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Good luck with the mag and new site :)

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”