Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Tuner Issue 8, ‘Game Changer’, OUT NOW!

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm

The May/June 2013 issue of Honda Tuner is out now, packed full of our usual mixture of feature cars, show & meet coverage, motorsport, technical articles and much more. This is another must have issue.

On the cover this issue is a jaw dropping DC2 from Europe, ‘Game Changer’. On top of that we have a host of additional performance centered cars in this, our ‘Performance Issue’. A Supercharged DC5, B20 EK4, Supercharged Time Attack EP3 & a Turbo Charged NSX from America, showing some Acura love in this issue.

The easiest way to get a printed copy of Honda Tuner Magazine is to have a printed copy delivered to your door or subscribe to have every copy sent directly to you, from our online shop both at www.hondatuner.co.uk and www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

Each issue is also available in good newsagents all over UK & Ireland including WHSmith, Easons and a host of independents.

Honda Tuner is now also available across virtually every digital platform, via the following methods;

PC OR MAC - Available via Pocketmags Newstand
http://www.pocketmags.com/viewmagazine. ... onda+Tuner

FACEBOOK - Search ‘Pocketmags’ on Facebook and search ‘Honda Tuner’ within Pocketmags.

APPLE - Search ‘Honda Tuner’ in Newsstand
or
‘itunes.apple.com/gb/app/honda-tuner/id512653485?mt=8’
or
via the Pocketmags newsstand, search ‘Pocketmags’ in AppStore and search ‘Honda Tuner’ in Pocketmags app.

AMAZON - Search ‘Honda Tuner’ within your device
or

GOOGLE - Search ‘Honda Tuner’ within the Android marketplace
or
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ondertuner
or
via the Pocketmags newsstand, search ‘Pocketmags’ in marketplace and search ‘Honda Tuner’ in Pocketmags app.

SAMSUNG - Also available on the Android marketplace for Samsung simply search ‘Honda Tuner’ in the Android marketplace
or
via the Pocketmags newsstand, search ‘Pocketmags’ in marketplace and search ‘Honda Tuner’ in Pocketmags app.

BLACKBERRY - Available via Pocketmags Newstand

MICROSOFT - Available via Pocketmags Newstand

The best bit is that if you buy a copy or subscription on one digital platform it is available to you on all digital platforms, for no extra charge.

As always, if you’re interested in having your car featured in our magazine’s home grown section (or even a full feature!), send an email with some info and pictures to info@hondatuner.co.uk

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 am

Supercharged tegs aren't exactly common. And with an NSeX as well it looks like a pretty reasonable spread again this month to be fair?

It's not as if any of the mega lude builds on here ever progress to a state where they could be put forward for a mag feature really :lol:

Merc is our best bet? Or Buzzonion? Or Mudgey when that's done? :D

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 am

I will only buy if there's a prelude feature from one of us on here! LG ftw! :mrgreen:

rob quilter
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: robquilter

Post by rob quilter » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 am

newkid wrote:More civics and integras, the soul reason I never buy any of these so called Honda mags.
Word.
PERFORMANCE PARTS FOR JAPANESE CARS - http://WWW.TOKYOSQUAD.COM

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK - http://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/TOKYOSQUAD

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:22 am

:roll:

Jeez guys, give it a break, there is a whole other Honda scene out there, it's not just about Preludes you know! Like it has been said, I think there is a good mix of interesting cars in there. I'll pick up a copy and support a Honda only mag. Oh, and nothing to do with a couple of supercharged motors in there! :lol:

4thgenphil
Supporter 2016

Post by 4thgenphil » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 am

didnt they have a prelude on the front cover last month?
:thumbdown:

nucleustylzlude

Post by nucleustylzlude » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:36 am

4thgenphil wrote:didnt they have a prelude on the front cover last month?
Yep, but it sounds like most of the people here want a lude only mag! :lol:

W1ggz
PSN GamerTag: W1GGZ

Re: Honda Tuner Issue 8, ‘Game Changer’, OUT NOW!

Post by W1ggz » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:54 am

You've also got to remember there's not many preludes out there when we went to mimms there was meant to be over a thousand cars there and there was about 10 ludes

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:14 pm

Exactly. I was well pleased with them responding on here when we commented about the civic special one.

When there's a balanced range of models in there, that's fine by me, even if no ludes.
It's only if it's all (or 70% +) modern civics that it gets my goat. Mass market readership I know, but soooo boring.

Accords, Sol, NSX, S2000, Lude, CRX, Legend... So many other interesting modern Honda's out there that get overlooked in mags. Need to keep a good balance of them in there throughout, to stop it being just Civic Tuner and it looks like that's where they're heading atm, so fair play and I'm happy to buy again.

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”