Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Honda Tuner Magazine Is Coming!

HONDA-TUNER
My Generation: 4G

Honda Tuner Magazine Is Coming!

Post by HONDA-TUNER » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Hi everyone!

Issue 1 of Honda Tuner is almost here! Available at all the usual outlets on 23rd Feb (WH Smith, Martin McColls, Easons, Various Independents etc). An online edition will be available on Apple’s App Store & Newsstand, as well as on various other online platforms coming in first quarter 2012!

Keep upto date via our facebook, we’re running competitions for free subscriptions for every 100 likes we get and will have a few new competitions starting by the end of the week so go on over and like us
www.facebook.com/hondatunermagazine

We have a sample of our first cover at both locations or a direct link here
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... rCover.jpg

We are currently taking orders of issue 1 (priced at just £2 as a first issue special offer!) as well and 1 and 2 year subscriptions (which now come with a free lanyard and sticker and everyone who has already ordered will get one of each sent straight out as soon as we get them) via our website
www.hondatuner.co.uk

We’re always on the look out for submissions for Home Grown, our reader’s rides section (and feature cars too) so send us some pictures & info about your car to editorial@hondatuner.co.uk or just drop us an email to let us know what you think about the mag and what you want to see in future issues.

Thanks and we hope you enjoy the mag as much as we did putting it together!

Will,
Editor - Honda Tuner.

jozefsan
My Generation: 4G

Re: Honda Tuner Magazine Is Coming!

Post by jozefsan » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 pm

what this mag will be about? is it similar structure to honda mag ?

Return to “Honda Tuner Magazine”