Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Introduction

nucleustylzlude
My Generation: 4G

Post by nucleustylzlude » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:06 pm

I had to think then...:lol:

Give me a Q!

Oh wait...we doing the alphabet right? Doh! :x

To make this post in someway constructive - Rich add a link to your Project SCRAP thread for newbie's to check out your skills. 8)

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:14 pm

nucleustylzlude wrote:I had to think then...:lol:

Give me a Q!

Oh wait...we doing the alphabet right? Doh! :x
:stupid:

Ted

Post by Ted » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:31 am

well i cant wait to meet them, read the build liked the build. enjoyed the build, and can't wait to meet the builders,LLL I hope they're at the meet coz im gonna bore them rotten with all my questions.
cant wait. 8-)

PerformanceAutoworks

Post by PerformanceAutoworks » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Thanks all for the comments, recommendations and feedback, I wouldn't normally log in as PAW on a Sunday but I was just surfing through and thought it only right to reply while I was here :D

Prelude profile/project linky added to first post - thanks for the suggestion Rob

Will have to see about attending the big meet but from what I've seen I think it's going to class with the Croft rounds of the VTEC Challenge. Spring and summer tends to be my busiest time with my own racing and support of customers race cars too so my "free" weekend do tend to be fairly thin on the ground. I will keep an eye on meets etc and try to get over even if it is only in the mighty Legend :D

Thanks all for your continued support..... offers coming soon ;)

2lude
XBOX GamerTag: a2lude

Post by 2lude » Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:48 pm

Pa are the dogs dangleys never been in person due to distance but have had sound advice and help from rich for free and were not talking about a 2 second reply it was a full chapter of advice on a simple bodge it job to keep a 190 thousand accord on the road before it went for scrap metal when the mot ran out

Return to “Performance Autoworks”