Congratulations to Greg for winning February's Lude Of The Month, with his face-lift BA4 >>> Click Here For Profile <<<
Image

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Found something on eBay? Selling something on eBay? Tell us here
Post Reply
User avatar
Aaron14P
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm
My Generation: 5G
Been thanked: 1 time

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Post by Aaron14P » Wed May 29, 2019 8:58 pm

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/273864971728

will hopefully be purchasing the above this weekend and finally be back on the lude seen!!! :) :)

Scott560
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:44 pm
My Generation: 5G
Location: Didcot
Been thanked: 22 times

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Post by Scott560 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:51 pm

Pictures seem familiar , I'm pretty sure I provided the door and wing for this chap with the bits from my old lude (and perhaps a foglight i seem to recall on a random christmas eve on my way up to leicester)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1105 just in case you want to check any history or previous posts.
'00 UKDM 2.2VTI H22a8
'97 UKDM 2.2VTi (Gone)

User avatar
Sailor
Supporter 2016
Posts: 3043
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:36 pm
My Generation: 5G
Location: Hampshire
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 24 times

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Post by Sailor » Thu May 30, 2019 9:42 pm

Looks to be worth the money. Go for it!


[PS: have you had a chance to look at it?]
International Pensioner of Mystery

PreludePete
Supporter 2016
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:14 am
My Generation: 5G
Location: Wakefield
Been thanked: 1 time

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Post by PreludePete » Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 am

Hi Aaron,

Looks good, glad to hear you are back into a Prelude. Hope all goes well with the purchase.

Pete

User avatar
Aaron14P
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm
My Generation: 5G
Been thanked: 1 time

X Reg 5th Gen Manual

Post by Aaron14P » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 pm

Scott560 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:51 pm
Pictures seem familiar , I'm pretty sure I provided the door and wing for this chap with the bits from my old lude (and perhaps a foglight i seem to recall on a random christmas eve on my way up to leicester)

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1105 just in case you want to check any history or previous posts.
Yeah maybe it was the one you provided the bits for! It looks it really good condition!
Sailor wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:42 pm
Looks to be worth the money. Go for it!


[PS: have you had a chance to look at it?]
Yeah it does look worth the money :D hopefully it is as nice in person - I've not viewed it yet , going tomorrow with the intention of buying but obviously will see the condition when I'm there and decide for certain if it's worth it!
PreludePete wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:47 am
Hi Aaron,

Looks good, glad to hear you are back into a Prelude. Hope all goes well with the purchase.

Pete
Hi Pete!

Cheers mate, really looking forward to being back in a prelude again! I won't be getting rid of this one. Regretted the last 2 sales so I've learned my lesson :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “eBay”