Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

nicely modded 5g

Found something on eBay? Selling something on eBay? Tell us here
jmj
My Generation: 5G

Post by jmj » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm

Hi guys this is my Lude on ebay - I just want to clear a few things up before there is too much speculation...

Firstly, Forbes88 bought the Lude off Lewis in December 2013 and I bought it off of Forbes88 on 04/01/14, as it says in Forbes post that someone linked, he is a ford guy and he just never got along with it.

It's probably one of, if not the best car i've owned but I was tempted by a bargain and bought me a new car, that is genuinely the only reason it's for sale otherwise i'd keep it because it is pretty special! I have been PM'ing Lewis recently and he has said he regrets selling it and I know I will, but needs must.

The passenger rear arch could do with sorting and the drivers side is starting the bubble through but how many cars of this age don't have rust somewhere. I had it up on ramps and checked out not long after I bought it and it's structurally solid, i'm sure with a coat of underseal it'll probably out-do the rest of the car.

If you're thinking of bidding or want more info I'm happy to PM my number, or if you're local i'll take you for a drive and a chat just for the fun of it. I'd rather someone on here bought it because I will miss it, but unfortunately my Mrs says it's time for me to grow up so I had to buy a "proper" car :evil:

Joe

akiragost
LotM Winner

Post by akiragost » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:11 pm

This is meinfatong125 from ebay lol damn me being in lisbon atm, ive been msging u earlier on jmj

jmj

Post by jmj » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:51 pm

Ah hello mate bad timing to go on holiday ay ;)

Return to “eBay”