Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Pearl White 4th Gen ukdm YO!

Found something on eBay? Selling something on eBay? Tell us here
ATR84
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: mike84n

Post by ATR84 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:32 am

Hagland-BB4 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:46 pm
ATR84 wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Are you collecting them? What about your silver one?
I only have 2? Lol
Sorry, I think like Drax, I was concerned what would become of the silver one. Especially as I nearly bought it off Pushki myself. Personally I think the silver one is a better car than the white one. For starters it has the more powerful JDM engine, and the LSD. Plus it is original, changing the colour of a car very rarely adds value or makes it more appealing to potential buyers.

I still don't understand why an insurance company would pay out £10k for that black lude, you admit yourself it wasn't in very good condition.

However, it's good to hear that both cars will be getting looked after :thumbup:

Hagland-BB4
My Generation: 4G

Post by Hagland-BB4 » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:02 pm

Yeah the black lude you wouldn't want to pay even £1000 for. It was in need of rear arches and lower seals both sides, then a full respray apart from the roof maybe.

Engine was fine just needed tiding up and painting as it was painted all over with a brush, same as the leather inside, it was light grey but it was painted one coat in black with a paint brush badly and could see the grey through the brush strokes. When it rained both footwells would have puddles, the interior wasn't bolted in right and the lsd gearbox was missing, it had a standard one in it.

Still could of been brought back to life but then the accident and even more to do.

The van driver admitted liability so I just told my insurance the car is worth 7k as that's the quote to import one and sent them a mint uk one off carandclassic as an example and they accepted 7k straight away, I was then told if I'm not happy with that I can appeal for more so I thought why not, I told them that was a uk one and mine was an import which I think is worth 10k, thinking they might give me another 1k but didn't think for 1 minute they would give me the 10k. Only downside was then to buy it back was £2200. I just chose not to and I'm sorry for that. That was not my plan at all but I feel that it started its life in the uk with me and also ended with me. It was a hard decision believe me. Sorry to anyone that I have annoyed.

The silver one by far is the better car of the 2 but the white one looks better, at the moment anyway lol.
Now
1994 Prelude 2.2 - JDM BB4 SI VTEC LSD (Sebring Silver - NH552M)
1996 Prelude 2.2 - UKDM BB1 VTEC (Milano Red - R81)
1993 Prelude 2.2 - JDM BB1 SI VTEC (Sebring Silver - NH552M)

Then
1996 Prelude 2.2 - UKDM BB1 VTEC (Championship Whte - NH0)
1995 Prelude 2.2 - UKDM BB1 (Phantom Grey - NH561P)
1995 Prelude 2.2 - JDM BB4 SI VTEC LSD (Granada Black - NH503P)
1995 Prelude 2.2 - JDM BB1 4WS (Sebring Silver - NH552M)

Return to “eBay”