Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

ATR front Pad Fitting Kit FOUND. WHO ELSE WANTS ONE?... Pg 3

Chassis/Brakes/Steering/Wheels discussion
lightningslow
My Generation: 0G

Post by lightningslow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:54 pm

I don't know how i go about this but I've got 6 sets of the carlson 13322/compatible sets and I'm based in the UK. I didn't want to spam the thread but wanted to know if anyone wanted one of the 6 sets?

I originally got in 7 to fit a set to my own ATR setup and the import duty was high for a set fo singles so i got in another 6 sets to try and break down the cost evenly.

Unfortunately i didn't pay the cheap price of under £10 a set the previous poster has as theyve set me back around £20 a hit.

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi mate. Firstly welcome to the club :) Not a problem to use an existing thread, but when selling stuff you will be asked to take a picture of said item with your username in it so we know you've got it. The rest is down to you and the potential buyer looking after yourself (ie. paypal, as goods) ;)

lightningslow

Post by lightningslow » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:19 pm

NafemanNathan wrote:Hi mate. Firstly welcome to the club :) Not a problem to use an existing thread, but when selling stuff you will be asked to take a picture of said item with your username in it so we know you've got it. The rest is down to you and the potential buyer looking after yourself (ie. paypal, as goods) ;)
Ive got a photo of one pf them out of the boxes already, I've sent them away to a fulfilment centre to i can get cheap postage that insured to everyone. Ill have to call one back and put my name with a piece of paper on it to comply with board rules

Do i post it here, or in another sub forum? Many thanks

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 pm

I'd start a new thread in the for sale section...

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/prelude-parts-sale/

once you've got a picture with your username in it (No point before as your post will be locked/deleted).

nickb
My Generation: 5G

Post by nickb » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:41 pm

I know this is an old thread and therefore this is a long shot but....does anyone happen to have one of the Carlson 13322 pad retaining kits bought in the group buys on this thread still lying around?

I hope so because I really need to complete my upgrade, all the usual sources are no good and the srpings are not availble from Honda until 12th July (and cost a fortune).

Hopefully someone on here can save me otherwise its a breaker or importing from the US like you guys did.

@NafemanNathan
@newkid

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:27 pm

Afraid I don't know of any now.

Try starting a wanted thread, that'll more likely flush them out if there are any.

Return to “Chassis / Brakes / Steering / Wheels”