Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Seat belts

Chassis/Brakes/Steering/Wheels discussion
lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015
My Generation: 5G

Post by lewd lude lover » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:35 pm

tools for the job guys. there have been more times where gaffer was needed than ties but always have both.

personally gaffer wins because im not the one who has to clean off the gunk after ;)

i always love the argument about ''is it duck tape or duct tape''

its both :lol:
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

Rocky
My Generation: 5G

Post by Rocky » Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:27 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:tools for the job guys. there have been more times where gaffer was needed than ties but always have both.

personally gaffer wins because im not the one who has to clean off the gunk after ;)

True Dat....

My 5th Gen: Project Cheapskate
Pushki wrote:I change my pants every 3000 miles or every 6 months. Whichever comes first.

vtectom
My Generation: 4G

Post by vtectom » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:24 pm

I've got both seat belt complete assemblies in great condition if you want them.

I took them out when I fitted harnesses.

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:47 pm

lewd lude lover wrote:i always love the argument about ''is it duck tape or duct tape''

its both
tools for the job guys. there have been more times where gaffer was needed than ties but always have both.

yes you are correct i used to work for a sales company that dealt with there products "DUCK" is a brand name on a whole line of things inc duck tape which is a tape for ducting pipes and duck oil was first before wd40 ever came on the scene.

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm

grant_day wrote:If anythings not working properly I usually spray copious amounts of WD40 on it, it works for everything..
i hope your mrs never plans to leave you, if your marrage was not working properly :lol: oh the picture i have now of your mrs stood head to toe dripping in WD40 :shock: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Chassis / Brakes / Steering / Wheels”