Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

4th gen Coilovers, Full Exhaust, Alloy Wheels

All closed/completed sales
jake_111
My Generation: 4G

4th gen Coilovers, Full Exhaust, Alloy Wheels

Post by jake_111 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:59 pm

I'm thinking about putting my 4th gen back to standard, as long as I can find buyers for the bigger parts, I don't want them sat around for ages gathering dust, or they may as well be on the car.

Yellowspeed coilovers, bought from Tegiwa and only fitted for three months, still have receipt and box. Obviously in good condition, performed well at Mimms Track Day, but can also go low enough to rip your exhaust off if you like that sort of stuff. £400 firm

4x114 Mitsubishi Evo ll alloys, 15" OZ five spokes (look like Rota Slips I guess) have just been painted Ford Tibetan Gold (bronze) tyres good, 2 are Toyo Proxes. A few touch ups on one wheel because the tyre fitter wasn't very good at fitting tyres. £200 or px standard Prelude alloys in good condition

Full exhaust system, Tanabe Hyper Medallion cat back with Japspeed decat, all in good condition, will need new gaskets. £150

Also have a few smaller parts as well, Teg alloys, roof visor, steering wheel etc.

I don't like to do one of these "testing the water ads" but Prelude parts are a bit of a niche and I want to know that there are buyers out there before I buy the standard replacement parts

Jake

bb1boy
XBOX GamerTag: adam fantastic

Post by bb1boy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:02 pm

I might be interested in your steering wheel.. any pics?

Those other parts should all sell pretty quickly. Good prices and good parts..

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:21 pm

Hey bud, you need to get some pictures up with your username in them sharpish, before the police arrive on the scene ;)

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:19 pm

If this is properly putting them for sale, yes indeed - pics with username please.
:think: If it's just a gauging interest, I think it's ok? :? There is a fine line between what is one and what's the other though :lol:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a case of 'if I get buyers for wheels, exhaust and suspension then it is all for sale, but if I only get buyers for the exhaust, then nothing is for sale', correct?

mercutio
LotM Winner
My Generation: 5G

Post by mercutio » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:24 pm

might be interested in the exhaust
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

jake_111

Post by jake_111 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:52 pm

wurlycorner wrote:If this is properly putting them for sale, yes indeed - pics with username please.
:think: If it's just a gauging interest, I think it's ok? :? There is a fine line between what is one and what's the other though :lol:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a case of 'if I get buyers for wheels, exhaust and suspension then it is all for sale, but if I only get buyers for the exhaust, then nothing is for sale', correct?
Yeah thats right, if there is enough interest in all three of the bigger parts then everything is for sale, i just dont want to have it all kicking about for months waiting for buyers

If there is enough interest then of course there will be a proper for sale ad with pictures etc. :D

tricky
My Generation: 3G

Post by tricky » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:47 pm

Seconds on the exhaust. Plus what kind of manifold u running

paul bristol uk

Post by paul bristol uk » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:16 pm

wurly I think this should be in car breaking or deleted!
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

chris1811

Post by chris1811 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:46 pm

I might be interested in wheels buddy :)

jake_111

Post by jake_111 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:56 pm

paul bristol uk wrote:wurly I think this should be in car breaking or deleted!
Any better? This is a picture of the parts 3 months ago before they were fitted (the wheels are now a different colour as mentioned). I can't take pictures of the parts at the moment as they are fitted to the car.

The car is not for breaking, I am returning it to standard, and I want to see how much interest for these three things there is before removing them from the car. The parts will be for sale when I know there is enough interest, and photos can be provided when removed from the car.

Last edited by jake_111 on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Sales Archive”