Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

FAO All Smokers

Found something cool online? Post a thread about it in here.
JayJay
My Generation: 4G

Post by JayJay » Sun May 06, 2012 7:48 pm

paul bristol uk wrote:I have been using electronic cigarettes for 3 months now. Its saving me a fortune. Your mouth does not feel like the bottom of a parrots cage in the morning. Your clothes don't stink and you do not cough your lungs up and you can taste your food and use them anywhere.

I use these people

http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/produ ... rette.html

I recomend them.
Been using Vapestick for a while (back on the real smokes at the moment though) but it was very good! Need to get some refill packs.
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

NCCMUR
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: NCCMUR

Post by NCCMUR » Sun May 06, 2012 7:58 pm

paul bristol uk wrote:I have been using electronic cigarettes for 3 months now. Its saving me a fortune. Your mouth does not feel like the bottom of a parrots cage in the morning. Your clothes don't stink and you do not cough your lungs up and you can taste your food and use them anywhere.

+1 been using it since start of feb cant see me going back now 8-)
bristol_bb4 wrote: turn the volume up and get your happy time tissues ready :lol:
Kevin Bridges wrote: How did a didnae!!
NCCMUR's 1997 VTI

taz8520
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: taz8520

Post by taz8520 » Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm

I smoked for a few years before started driving just over 7 years ago now, not touched on since horrid habbit

paul bristol uk
My Generation: 4G

Post by paul bristol uk » Sun May 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Crazy_C wrote: And Paul, slightly off topic, but your otter picture looks like it's doing a Nazi salute! :lol: :lol:
You noticed! he is Oberleutnant Otto Otterheim of the 3rd Panzergrenadiers.
I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

Crazy_C
My Generation: 3G

Post by Crazy_C » Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Seems like there's a lot of ex smokers on here, probably more than there are smokers!! Personally, I've never seen the horrible / dirty side of smoking, and perhaps that's because I'm a smoker and have been for 7 years constantly, and occasionally for a few years before that, but I can honestly say I've met more people n made friends because of smoking chat with strangers who are in the smoking area as well. I guess the area makes a difference too, as most the pubs I go to, the smoking area is 75%+ the size of the main area as there are that many smokers round here.
4thgenphil wrote:you're odd and that made me crap myself!
RattyMcClelland wrote:Dom with a fag in his mouth. A rare sight. :lol:
nitin_s1 wrote:I am Nitin, motha fucka!
mart609 wrote:It wasn't a good look standing around stratching my nuts every 5 minutes. Never again :lol:

Return to “Look What I Found!”