Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

CAST YOUR VOTE FOR 2013'S PRELUDE OF THE YEAR!

Old Lude of the Month entries
Gayno
Lord Gayness
My Generation: 4G

Post by Gayno » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:50 pm

n8r4d3 wrote:
mercutio wrote:so the prelude of the year they are all just americans then, they want us to vote but dont bother asking us to take part? :roll:
Hey Mercutio!
The Prelude Of The Year Contest is the first for PreludeOfTheMonth.com and is taking the final years contestants from PreludePower.com. As this is the first contest held there, starting in january the contest is open to anyone and everyone worldwide regardless of what site they are from. So long as they have a build thread somewhere that can be linked to, they are eligible. LudeGeneration is of course welcome to participate moving forward, but we had to start here.

Hopefully that helps to shed some light on things :)
@mercutio, you should also see an earlier post of mine stating we are proposing to put our LOTM winner through to POTM every month to compete against the rest of the nominees.

There's a lot of discussion going on between Nathan and ourselves in the background, and we are also helping to design the format, guidelines etc, so don't worry, we will be included in the future ;)

n8r4d3
My Generation: 5G

Re: CAST YOUR VOTE FOR 2013'S PRELUDE OF THE YEAR!

Post by n8r4d3 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 pm

just 2 days left to vote for your prelude of the year!
VOTING CLOSES MIDNIGHT, DECEMBER 1st.
www.PreludeOfTheMonth.com

n8r4d3
My Generation: 5G

Post by n8r4d3 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:14 am

if you haven't already, don't forget to order your copy of the Prelude Of The Month Calendar! YOUR PREORDER by dec. 1 makes this possible, and without it we cant get these made. :)

Return to “Archive”