Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Insurers with Club Schemes
DAN_ADRIAN FLUX
My Generation: 4G

FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Post by DAN_ADRIAN FLUX » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:58 pm

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £20,000 worth of cover for the car you are driving.

I'm not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the driving other cars third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn't buy you the extension), the car must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to an Adrian Flux insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their cars like you and I. Using someone else’s car with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their cars, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Dan.

Lude-dude
My Generation: 5G
XBOX GamerTag: Vtec Junky
PSN GamerTag: Rob7niner

Post by Lude-dude » Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:01 pm

I have this on my policy, :D

do you have to ring up and name the car your driving or does it just work like the third party extension?

H22a5 UKDM 2.2 VTI 244Bhp 180lbs/ft Crower stage 2
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t3211.html

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:37 pm

do you do a fleet policy :lol:
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

lewd lude lover
Supporter 2015

Post by lewd lude lover » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:02 pm

I need fleet.
6th gen Prelude please Mr Honda. RWD 2.4 turbo lude.

Lude-dude
XBOX GamerTag: Vtec Junky
PSN GamerTag: Rob7niner

Post by Lude-dude » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:25 am

fleet is expensive

only cost effective if you actually have a lot of cars talking 10+

H22a5 UKDM 2.2 VTI 244Bhp 180lbs/ft Crower stage 2
http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... t3211.html

mercutio
LotM Winner

Post by mercutio » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:39 pm

i dont understand why its so hard to get a product that fits what we need. Alot of us have more than one lude/car you can only drive one at a time so one will be sat doing nothing pretty much all the time.
Why can you not have a policy thats maybe 50% more than a single car policy to cover insuring the one sat doing nothing so its legal to keep on the road so you have a choice.
bristol_bb4 wrote:ahhh a 5th gen, i love 5th gens :D :lol:
Dino wrote:I loves the 5th gen really.... just dont quote me on it... ;)
4thgenphil wrote:Mines 4 1/4 unches mate, sorry

http://www.ludegeneration.co.uk/profile ... -t618.html

hondaman

Post by hondaman » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:16 am

mercutio wrote:i dont understand why its so hard to get a product that fits what we need. Alot of us have more than one lude/car you can only drive one at a time so one will be sat doing nothing pretty much all the time.
Why can you not have a policy thats maybe 50% more than a single car policy to cover insuring the one sat doing nothing so its legal to keep on the road so you have a choice.
That's a very good question Mercutio, having said that trying to insure both mine last year was a complete nightmare, just when I was about to give up on multi car cover, I got it for £495 Comp from Adrian Flux, but as you say one of them has sat unused for the best part of 6-7 months, so why does it need to be Comp when its sat doing nothing, when all it needs is lay up cover in case its nicked or a tree falls on it...
"life is just a bet on a race, between the lights"

The Toys
Honda Prelude 2.2 vtec (work on-going)
Ford Mustang GT V8 - Shortly :) YeeeHaaaa
Honda Fireblade 929 - SOLD
Ford Cougar Coupe - SOLD

wurlycorner
Ye are glad to be dead, RIGHT?

Post by wurlycorner » Mon May 04, 2015 6:00 am

You can change some classic policies back and forth between laid up cover and on the road throughout the year (or at least, you used to be able to).

Insurance is expensive and a pain when you have multiple cars yep, but not so much of a pain as road tax is :evil: And now they've invested in putting it all online/done away with the tax disc, all hopes and dreams of it all going into fuel duty are dead in the water :( we'll just have to keep on subsidizing the HGV's for trashing the roads forever...

Crazy_C
My Generation: 3G

Post by Crazy_C » Mon May 04, 2015 7:25 pm

mercutio wrote:i dont understand why its so hard to get a product that fits what we need. Alot of us have more than one lude/car you can only drive one at a time so one will be sat doing nothing pretty much all the time.
We do this at my work for motorbikes. Up to 4 bikes on one policy on the provision that you can't have any named drivers on there (throws the whole "only drive one at a time" thing out the window). I have this on my trikes as well, just 1 policy, but 2 trikes on it. It really is so much better having it like that.
4thgenphil wrote:you're odd and that made me crap myself!
RattyMcClelland wrote:Dom with a fag in his mouth. A rare sight. :lol:
nitin_s1 wrote:I am Nitin, motha fucka!
mart609 wrote:It wasn't a good look standing around stratching my nuts every 5 minutes. Never again :lol:

Return to “Insurers”