Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

New Influx Magazine - GTO

Insurers with Club Schemes
DAN_ADRIAN FLUX
My Generation: 4G

New Influx Magazine - GTO

Post by DAN_ADRIAN FLUX » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:55 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to drop in and let you know about the new edition of Influx Magazine that has just gone live on www.influx.co.uk.

Influx is the motoring culture magazine published by Adrian Flux, and this month we’ve been exploring the roots of GTO cars, from the spectacular Ferrari 250 GTO, to the more recent Noble M12.

We’ve got a profile of John DeLorean, arguably the creator of the American GTO trend, brilliant photos of GTO Pontiacs from photographer Dom Romney, and Goodwood presenter Andy Craig tells us about his passion for the Pontiac Trans-Am.

You can watch our trip out in a classic Pontiac, and read all of this month’s articles, over at http://www.influx.co.uk/edition/gto-gra ... omologato/

Thanks!

Hawki
My Generation: 5G

Post by Hawki » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:27 pm

Thanks for sharing this, growing up in California in the sixties and seventies, I had the wonderful pleasure of driving more than one first generation GTO. Watching the subject video really brought back those memories, it genuinely conveys the sense of why these cars are still coveted so much to this day. A must watch for any car enthusiast.
I'm a crazy car guy. I've got an airplane hangar full of cars. Paul Walker

DAN_ADRIAN FLUX
My Generation: 4G

Post by DAN_ADRIAN FLUX » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:49 am

Hi Hawki,

Thanks for the comment, it's great news to know that it's appreciated especially by someone such as yourself with the true experience!

Thanks again.

Dan.

Return to “Insurers”