Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Ludes left in the uk

Spotted a fellow LG member, post it in here
4thgenphil
Supporter 2016
My Generation: 4G

Post by 4thgenphil » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:56 pm

mercutio wrote:
wurlycorner wrote:Tenner in the kitty? Or something else in the kitty?

:facepalm: sorry... My turn to get my coat :oops:
yeah keep walking :lol:
Off a cliff
:thumbdown:

c_doughty1
Supporter 2014

Re: Ludes left in the uk

Post by c_doughty1 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:16 am

hondaman wrote:
Merlin wrote:
Kawa wrote:Well I've had my lude for nearly 12 years now but I think enough is enough. It needs about 3 or 4k spending on it to bring it back to its former glory.

It will be a sad day when I break it as the engine is sound and still pulls like a train. I have my eyes on an accord type s... got to keep it Honda. :-)
ATM I would rather spend the 3-4 grand on the Lude than buy a newer car, luckily the Lude still ticks all the right boxes for me. New cars are a pain in the ass, expensive, often poorly made, common, full of bonging audio notifications :evil: .

You have to keep on top of the issues on your lude or (if you are not totally committed) it will slip in to a state where you have to choose to spend a load on it or get rid of it. My road car needs currently needs its ~3 yearly visit to the body shop and a few other things sorted on it before it gets to that dreaded stage. Luckily it doesn't need £3-4 grand spent on it though :D
Couldn't agree more, I had a 1994 BB4 Lude back in 2003 for about 18 months, did the usual "I'm bored need something else" consequently I've been there, over the last 20-30 years always thinking I need something newer and more reliable... and look where it got me, broke and back with a 20 year old car, that does everything I need, which I paid peanuts for admittedly I've spend twice on it that I paid for it, but it goes pretty well which puts a smile on my face when I drive it, it isn't the usual Ford ST or Scooby that every other petrol head seems to drive :roll: and I can still overtake more powerful and newer cars... :lol:

Probably should have just keep my BB4, it would have saved a shed load of money over the last 12-13 years :roll:
I always say I drive a 21 year old car I could get a newer car bit what the drokk would I get? Plus I'm really happy with my lude :mrgreen:

bb1boy
XBOX GamerTag: adam fantastic

Post by bb1boy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:04 am

I drive a lot of cars on quite a regular basis, old and new, and I can safely say that the 'lude still more than holds its own. I haven't found anything that I like driving more..
I'm not going to sell mine, I'll run it until it dies!

prelude91
My Generation: 0G

Post by prelude91 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:11 pm

Likewise my 3g, run it 'til it drops. Ironically, it'll probably be an M.O.T. fail at some point, with the part(s) needed being unobtainable, until that day... keep rolling.

nitin_s1
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: N171N

Post by nitin_s1 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:52 pm

How many Type-S/S-Spec left ? :think:

Return to “Spotted”