Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Few things

Oooooo .... shiny!
indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
My Generation: 4G
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:35 pm

When I collect my new secondary wheels/engine/bodywork combination/toy next week, the Lude is getting it's arches thoroughly replaced. I'll need some fresh air then too, as the filler i'll be ripping out will certainly create some dust :lol:
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

JayJay

Post by JayJay » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Yeah, now the car seems to be in good working condition I've got plans to save for the arches, they're getting really really bad. Then she's going have all the dents removed and a have a quick blowover, the bonnets paint is a perfect match to the bodywork but it sticks out because the paint is in such better condition :lol: That is if I can stop myself replacing the coilovers and other parts... :oops:
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 pm

I'm gonna fix them myself, so plan to document the process. Both looking forward to it and not looking forward to it at the same time! :shock:

These cars are always a work in progress man, it's just which bit to do first ... :lol:
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

JayJay

Post by JayJay » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Haha true true. Although dreading seeing the other Preludes at Japshow, probably going to be embaressed at mine :lol:
Shiny wrote:I sniff dirty pants.

Return to “Body Work / Detailing”