Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Edus Track Day Bedford Autodrome 30/082013 PICTURES

Events in the Southeast of England. Nitin lives here.
bb1boy
My Generation: 4G
XBOX GamerTag: adam fantastic

Post by bb1boy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Great pics Kris :) I used to live right near Palmersport in Riseley, there's a pub down the road in Milton Ernest and one fine Saturday back in 2003 I went past and the pub car park was absolutely full of Porsche GT3 RS's, full I tell you, not a single other make of car in the place! I so wish I took a picture :(

Side note: Cool cars at your track day mate ..and that Lambo - looks great on the outside but I had no idea they looked so damn awful inside!

kris_aka_edu
XBOX GamerTag: chris aka edu

Post by kris_aka_edu » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Cheers mate. Yeah I had never seen one in real life either so was nice to have a good look around.
Well if any one on here wants to arrange something like I've just done at the track it works out about £75 per person if you share a car. All that you need is a driving license each. Bring a helmet or you can rent one and free teas and coffees aswell as use of the pits area too.

ddoubledanny
LotM Winner
PSN GamerTag: Ddoubledanny

Post by ddoubledanny » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:28 am

bb1boy wrote:Great pics Kris :) I used to live right near Palmersport in Riseley, there's a pub down the road in Milton Ernest and one fine Saturday back in 2003 I went past and the pub car park was absolutely full of Porsche GT3 RS's, full I tell you, not a single other make of car in the place! I so wish I took a picture :(

Side note: Cool cars at your track day mate ..and that Lambo - looks great on the outside but I had no idea they looked so damn awful inside!
You used to live in risely lol I used to live in great barford :) that pub is always full of good cars its called the falcon I drive past it daily always see nobles porches ferraris 8-) 8-)

kris_aka_edu

Post by kris_aka_edu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:51 am

@ddoubledanny Hello stranger!! How's the car getting on? We will have to sort out a track day for us bedfordshire lot and do it as a group.

VT3C RUNN3R
XBOX GamerTag: SiR Vtec Junkie

Post by VT3C RUNN3R » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:47 am

Niiice mate! looks likle a wicked day out! I could be up for this if your planning to go again sometime....pending some new brakes before hand though lol

kris_aka_edu

Post by kris_aka_edu » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Mate first things would be brakes! As I soon found out after just 3 laps! Was absolutely gutted as I had it decibel tested and everything which it weirdly passed!

Nothing planned yet but ill try and arrange something when I have some dollar.
Ill start a thread when Ive got something planned. £140 one car one driver or share a car between 2 works out half price. If we could get a few ludes on the track I think it would e awesome. And of course any one else on the forum will be more than welcome to come as they had 40 cars on the day going round. I think it was 20 cars maximum at a time but we never got held up at all.

Return to “England (Southeast)”