Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

1 piece JDM headlights

To clarify - that's In Car Entertainment - not frozen water
Dbo
LotM Winner
My Generation: 4G

1 piece JDM headlights

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:51 pm

is the removal of these the same as UKDM's? whole front bumper off to get to the bolts. was fitting some new sidelight bulbs and one fell out of the holder into the lens :o
tried long grabber to get it out but i thing i am going to have to take headlight off and shake it out :facepalm:

and my bb1 is pre-facelift but has the chrome backed lights anyone got any black backed lights or some black halo's would be nice (already converted to right hand drive, every set i have found have all been usa imports for left hand drive)

any help please :idea:

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Yeah man, Bumper has to come off to get at the bolts which is a pain in the proverbial. If you have the time and patience, you can split the lights apart and spray the chrome parts any colour you wish. Alternatively, I have a set of black projectors I got from Frank on PUK I'll be selling soon.
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 pm

are they 1 piece for jdm? and are they set for RHD? if they are can i have first dibs please

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:20 pm

When I bought them from Frank he said he'd passed MOT's with them fitted, although I swapped to HIDS and other lights before an MOT rolled round for me. Unfortunately They are two piece (which makes changing sidelight bulbs a heck of a lot easier) - but the main section is glass. They look like this:

I'll get some better pictures when I dig them out, just making a list of stuff for a proper for sale thread atm. You have first dibs though if you still want em.
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:27 pm

i LIKE :10: dibs yes please!!!! will they come with the side lights? i will start saving my pennies.
if i can find a tin of beans i am listing my gold inovits (the wheels in my sig) all the gold on my car is gone now
as i have gone black and blue scheme now and got a nice steal on fleabay of some Konig Hurry2's

Return to “Electrical / Lights / ICE”