Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Electrical help needed...

To clarify - that's In Car Entertainment - not frozen water
Ammo
Admin | Spammer Assassin
My Generation: 4G

Post by Ammo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:24 pm

Blade fuses you can normally see that they have blown by eye

Pushki
Supporter 2015
PSN GamerTag: Luigi_Black

Post by Pushki » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Is this any use? :?

Driver's footwell

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Under Bonnet

ImageImageImage

indigolemon
The Chaos Engine
PSN GamerTag: M149YSL

Post by indigolemon » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes! Yes it is! :lol: Cheers Pushki :)
'On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.' - Charles Babbage

macky_6
My Generation: 5G

Post by macky_6 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey guys!

Thanks a lot for the help :D

I had an epic 9hr battle with two Ludes and an attempt to swap over the halo/projectors from my SiR to my OEM Type -S and vice-versa.

Without success :lol:

Well, partial success!

I actually thought i had posted up saying that i had used your help and diagnosed the fuse was blown, but for some reason it didn't submit :? I reckon i must have replied and someone had also replied as i was typing, so it prompted me to check before i posted, which i never saw. (guessing :lol: )

Anyway, I blew the fuse as the previous owner had made an arse (of EVERYTHING!) of what i am guessing is an old fog light mod, as there were wires & jobby everywhere.

After some hunting for english fuse box layouts, and helped here, it was diagnosed :D

Then after removing my halo/projectors i knew one of them was faulty, so i tried to replace the 2 CCFL converters. These had went faulty before & the garage had made a bit of a mess of fixing them, so i decided while they were out the car i would hook up some spade/blade connector thingies so that if they went wrong in future it would be much easier to swap them out. So i self taught myself (ok, the guy across the road showed me :lol: ) how to do this and all was going well until i realised i was one female connector short. And it was now 5:35 so my local car store was shut! Quick trip to B&Q and i picked up the connectors.

After diagnosing a couple of loose connections, i got them working, although it was now too dark to fit them securely :roll:

So, 2 Ludes, bumperless and lightless and work to go to tomorrow. Not good :evil:

So, quick plea to my dad, and i could borrow his for the day, phewwww :D

Merlin
My Generation: 5G
PSN GamerTag: Merlinbadman

Post by Merlin » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:11 am

:D
BA8......... BB4......... BB8.........The JDM Muscle Bus

Return to “Electrical / Lights / ICE”