Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Stanley black headlights

To clarify - that's In Car Entertainment - not frozen water
rich-kez
My Generation: 4G

Post by rich-kez » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

bristol_bb4 wrote:although if you wanted to sell your foggy ones (for a reasonable price) give me a pm with a price, will make a new non foggy set a whole lot cheaper :lol:
lmao!!

Nice one for the advice ill have a look at what its like to clean mine first seems pointless wastign money if a bit of elbow grease can be used instead!! i can see my prelude becoming a big miney pot though!

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

Gayno wrote:
bristol_bb4 wrote:although if you wanted to sell your foggy ones (for a reasonable price) give me a pm with a price, will make a new non foggy set a whole lot cheaper :lol:
lol, if not mate we can tackle it when I come to polish your car, have got some special glass/plastic polish which does the trick nicely (so I'm told, haven't used it yet!)
ive got one piece jdm chrome backed lights which are spotlessly clear, i sooo badly want black jdmz though :(

bristol_bb4
LotM Winner

Post by bristol_bb4 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:20 pm

rich-kez wrote:i can see my prelude becoming a big miney pot though!
welcome to my world mate!

Gayno
Lord Gayness

Post by Gayno » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm

bristol_bb4 wrote:Ive got one piece jdm chrome backed lights which are spotlessly clear, i sooo badly want black jdmz though :(
Ah I see then!!
bristol_bb4 wrote:welcome to my world mate!
I think this is the case for all Prelude owners!

Dbo
LotM Winner

Post by Dbo » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

i won a set on ebay for £50 and they came with the black indicators and corner lights, putting them on tommorow so soon will put for sale thread up for a set of chrome 1 piece jdm and a set of black projectors ukdm with black sidelights.
they are plastic lens so must polish up somehow ;)

Return to “Electrical / Lights / ICE”