Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

That pi55 annoying "im open" door beeping noise

To clarify - that's In Car Entertainment - not frozen water
crxdriver
My Generation: 5G

Post by crxdriver » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:19 pm

I cut a wire on my 5th gen too. I used to sit in the lude on breaks at work with the door open as it was hot and radio on. The bloody thing was beeping all the time. At first i put a bottle between the door and the door open/close sensor. But that was annoying so tracked down the wire that made the noise and just cut it. I think its the same colour wire to cut on the 5th gen i will have to check sometime in-case someone else wants rid of the annoying beep.

I got rid of the seat belt beep too. As i was always moving the lude at work. Working in a car sales place. It was annoying me. I always wear a seat belt but when room is tight in a showroom and your moving the car in a tiny space you need full movement as to not scratch the lude :) Also if your wondering yes. Work lets me keep the car in the showroom as it attracts customers. At least 2 or 3 times a week people come in wanting to buy it :)

Return to “Electrical / Lights / ICE”