Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

KMH MPH converter removal

To clarify - that's In Car Entertainment - not frozen water
c_doughty1
Supporter 2014
My Generation: 4G

KMH MPH converter removal

Post by c_doughty1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:07 am

So I've removed the KMH converter as it was obviously buggered as my Speedo was jumping all over whilst stationary and the odometer that you can reset to zero was doing time travel. So I'm left with messed up wires that someone has cut into. Like this:

I'm assuming that these 2 6 pin connectors are not from Honda and are from the MPH converter disaster which obviously never worked.

The male on has 3 pins and the female 6 I'm think these shouldn't even be in the car?

Also this is the box removed

The wires are all spliced into with 6 going into the Speedo, I'm assuming that I remove spliced wires and tie back up the original wires and get rid of the extras.

Also since removing the box my electric wing mirrors no longer wind in or out they just make the noise like they are going to but drokk all happens.

All fun and games.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

sol-lude
PSN GamerTag: Lude_666

Post by sol-lude » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 am

There are wiring diagrams online on how to fit these to the ludes. I had to do it to mine when mine was goosed. vanzep had a spare kicking about which fixed my issue don't know if there may be anyone here who is breaking an import with a spare box.

Vtecmec
LotM Winner
XBOX GamerTag: vtecmec

Post by Vtecmec » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Return to “Electrical / Lights / ICE”