Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

JTC Short Shifter Group Buy

Where there is quantity, there is discount!
Pumpingiron
My Generation: 0G

JTC Short Shifter Group Buy

Post by Pumpingiron » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:19 pm

Hi people,

I´m in a group buy in the AccordR Forum but we don´t have enough people to try getting better prices!

http://www.jtccustoms.com/store?page=1

It´s custom stock so it can take a little wild to have the stuff

From previous dealings with JTC a price of £135 or less is likely if we can get 10 or more. This takes into account;

1. Cost of Item
2. Shipping
3. Import Tax at 10%
4. VAT at 20%
5. Shipping your individual Shifter to your door in the UK.

All receipts will be attached to this thread and any excess money will be refunded to all. I will be doing this in the spirit of things and will not be making any profit.

The price will be £135 paid directly to the guy how started it in AccordR forum, if it came out cheaper he will refund us!
Accord Type R in building process...

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:33 pm

In the interest of those that may interested, I see that JTC do do 4th and 5th gen short shifters, but the 4th gen one is $35 cheaper than the Accord and 5th gen lude one. Would that be reflected in the groupbuy price?

4th gen short shifter

5th gen short shifter

Pumpingiron

Post by Pumpingiron » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:43 pm

The basic price is for the 5thgen and accord! If enough 4thgen are willing to buy we can get a quotation! Check also the other products available.....

The coolings plates are more prone to damage in shippin beaware of this!!!!

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:49 pm

So you're not offering a mixed groupbuy of 4th/5th gen lude and Accord shifters then?

Could they not simply supply a 4th gen lude shifter price as well as the Accord/5th gen lude price, so that it wouldn't matter if only one 4th genner wanted one... It would still contribute towards the overall numbers to qualify for the discount?

I very much doubt you'll get 10 4th gen luder's wanting them otherwise.

nucleustylzlude
My Generation: 4G

Post by nucleustylzlude » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm

Agree with Nathan /\

A price for the 4th gen one wouldn’t go amiss – you might miss out on further discount if we can get another say 5 people on the list with 4th gen ludes. I for one would stick my name down for one. I’ve been meaning to buy a Forbidden Motorsports shifter for a while now, and JTC’s look near identical.

Also how do we deal with the organiser? I assume he is trustworthy being on another forum – anyone willing to vouch for him? Could he come on here to introduce himself?

Just a few thoughts but you’ve done the right thing extending the group buy over to here. 8)

Cheers,

Rob

chrismc

Post by chrismc » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:55 pm

I'd be interested in a 4g short shift ;)

+1 for looking into 4g prices/timescales please 8-)
95 UKDM BB1 VTEC (retired)
2019 mk7.5 Golf GTD
2000 UKDM CW Integra R

Pumpingiron

Post by Pumpingiron » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah i will try to find the price for the 4th gen aswell, the initial groupbuy is for Accord and since the 5th gen is the same price i assumed it will be the same....

Nitin_s1 is on the ATR forum aswell you can ask him if he knows the guy but i will try to ask him to join this forum.

I can´t take charge of the groupbuy myself because the cost can be higher for shipping to me (Portugal) and then reship them to all off you that´s the only drawback .....(like the Innovative mounts thing)if it doesn´t go ahead with the groupbuy i will order by myself if then someone want something throughout me we then check for shipping fees....

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner

Post by NafemanNathan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Speaking of the Innovative groupbuy Pumpingiron, have you managed to sort yourself out with Scott? Don't know if you saw, but our deadline is 1st November, so you'll need to sort it out before then if you want to take advantage of any potential discount. Feel free to PM me or reply in the Innovative thread if you want, rather than clogging this thread up ;-)

chrismc

Post by chrismc » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Any updates??
95 UKDM BB1 VTEC (retired)
2019 mk7.5 Golf GTD
2000 UKDM CW Integra R

Pumpingiron

Post by Pumpingiron » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm

That would be great! I tried to contact the guy at accordr.org but he didn´t told me anything yet...

Since i can´t realy take cherge of this group buy by myself is hard to get in contact with them...

But hey if you guy´s reach a better group buy including all their products available and prices it could be even better!

Return to “Group Buys”