Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Is The Party Still Going? ... H-Tune Are Back

Honda Performance Parts & ECU Development
Scott@H-Tune
My Generation: 4G

Is The Party Still Going? ... H-Tune Are Back

Post by Scott@H-Tune » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:48 pm

Hey guys,

It's been ages since I was last on here, we've been getting busier and busier and it seems that joining in on forum life has suffered a lot, I'd just like to bring you up to speed on all things H-Tune.
  1. We went through a period of website issues, but are now back and running better than ever.
  2. We've updated our design, what do you think? There's still a lot more to go.
  3. We're bringing back the forum discount code. Until the end of the year the code will be [ LUDE ]. This will get you anywhere between 2.5-5% off any order straight away.

As always, we make the website prices as low as possible, and will price match all UK and USA quotes - just message us.
  4. Our website catalogue is going over a major overhaul just now, We're converting products to a nice simple structure for you guys to browse, rather as multiple items for different models, simple products with drop-down menus. It makes everything far easier to browse overall - we're barely a quarter of the way through so far, but getting there!
  5. The brands we can offer is always growing as well. The main list can be seen below, around a dozen pending at the moment.
...and just a personal thank you to everyone, we started out this business on the forums and without your trust, support and orders we would not be where we are today. Thank you!

If anyone has questions or would like some parts priced up, please drop me an email over to sales@h-tune.co.uk; a quick PM on here; or you can chat to us by messaging our Facebook page.

H-Tune.co.uk - Over 100 Brands and 1000's of Products available. Seen it cheaper? We'll beat it every time.

Questions? sales@H-Tune.co.uk
Facebook - H-Tune

Return to “H-Tune”